PDA

View Full Version : BCM EAG Tactical Carbine

Vapor Trail
01-10-12, 18:02
Anyone have experience with this rifle? I like it.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-M16-A4-AR15-Bravo-Company-carbine-EAG-Pat-Rogers-s/151.htm

RD62
01-10-12, 18:11
Not directly but I own many BCM parts, have purchased from them numerous times, own or have used pretty much all of the components used in this rifle, and have taken a class from EAG.

The rifle is made with top quality components by a company knows what they are doing and has great customer service.

If you are considering purchasing it, it should serve you very well.

I personally have slightly different preferences for how I prefer my carbine setup which is the only reason I would consider buying something else.

lethal dose
01-10-12, 18:16
One of the best fighting setups, IMHO.

patrolman
01-10-12, 18:30
I ran several hundred rounds through one at an EAG course last year. It's an excellent quality carbine. The BattleComp makes it even better.

seb5
01-10-12, 18:48
I've been around them a EAG classes and have a frined that owns one. As was stated above, some of the particulars aren't my preference but the package is a great AR, manufactured by my favorite AR company, specced by someone that knows what works and what doesn't. It is a great carbine. Add a RDS and shoot it till you're well into old age.

Ed L.
01-10-12, 20:04
I have the EAG BCM midlength upper which I mounted on a Colt lower.

I've run it through one day of an EAG Tactical class (I bought it after day 2), a 3 day Redback One class, and a 2 days Spartan Tactical class in the last 14 months. I can't remember having a malfunction with it.

I am very happy with it.

Trajan
01-10-12, 21:42
I have one with an A2X. I replaced the MOE with a SOPMOD and put a T-1 in a Larue mount on it. Solid gun, very smooth shooting. You won't be disappointed.

samuse
01-10-12, 22:18
I have one with an A2X. I replaced the MOE with a SOPMOD and put a T-1 in a Larue mount on it. Solid gun, very smooth shooting. You won't be disappointed.

Funny you should mention that....

I have the exact same gun but it's a 16" barrel on a Colt lower.

I just got it and have yet to shoot it but it seems like a helluva nice setup.