PDA

View Full Version : Paging Shipwreck, Beretta 92 compact type L mags?

rathos
01-13-12, 00:59
Does anyone stock these? Beretta USA has them for 43.50 a piece, but it is hard to pay that much when the standard ones can be had for less then $20.00. CDNN had some of the 10 rounders, but other then range use they wouldn't do much good and I would rather just buy some of the 15 rounders for that. I was really hoping for some more 13 rounders because they hide quite a bit better.

Help me shipwreck you are my only hope...

ShipWreck
01-13-12, 22:01
Unfortunately, you got into this late.

CDNN DID have 13 rounders for $19.99. I am so glad I ordered my fill.

And as you know - CDNN has the 10 rounders...

If you want to use fullsize mags, the 15 rounders don't work that well. The grip isn't comfortable with the 15 rounders... You'd wanna get the factory/MDS 20 round mags if ya really wanted to do that. It gives you something decent to grip. The flooplate of the 15 rounders kinda prevent you from making much use of the mag body as a grip on the 15 rounders with the 92 compact...

A member by the name of PB14TX ( http://www.berettaforum.net/vb/member.php?u=1483 ) had some forsale at the Beretta Forum... But, I think someone else beat ya to it.

I looked at Buds for ya, but none are listed. Nothing promising comes up on the 1st couple of pages of Google.

Word I am seeing at the Beretta Forum is that the ones at the Beretta store are the only ones around for now... Sorry

rathos
01-14-12, 06:29
Thanks for the reply. I did hit it sort of late, but it was a last minute decision because I saw them all drying up and I found a wholesaler that had them in stock. Guess it is off to beretta to see what their LEO discount is...

ccmdfd
01-21-12, 09:49
If you buy 2 or more at B. USA, they drop from $45 to $35 a piece.

cc