PDA

View Full Version : ATC Gold AR Trigger: Any Good?

Vapor Trail
01-14-12, 23:58
Has anyone have any experience with this trigger? Does it compare to a Geissele?

blasternank
01-15-12, 22:22
I am looking at this same trigger. I have not seen anything anywhere where they haven't said it was the best trigger ever or something to that extent. I think I'm almost ready to buy one.

QuietShootr
01-16-12, 08:42
If it makes you guys feel any better: I know the guy who designed it, and despite my pouring doubt and scorn on the project the whole time, it's a damn solid piece. The parts are through-hardened wire-EDMd tool steel, and the trigger is one of the best (and safest, because of its design) I've ever felt on a semi-automatic rifle.

Bear in mind it was designed to feel like a good 1911 trigger.

blasternank
01-16-12, 22:16
I couldn't wait any longer--I just ordered it. I will let you know what I think of it in a couple weeks!

tnek13
01-18-12, 08:34
You made a good choice, I put one in my LMT , it breaks at 3 to 3 1/2 lbs. much nicer IMO than the ArmaLite NM I have on an NM ArmaLite (T).

markm
01-18-12, 08:53
Tag for trigger reviews.

BUBBAGUNS
01-18-12, 11:13
I have read good things about them. I have been waiting for someone I know to get one so I can try it out.

VaeVictis
01-18-12, 11:32
I saw them in the site sponsor banner yesterday and I am curious about these triggers. Although I have to say that I find their "Ultimate AR trigger" claim to be a little off putting. It's kind of like seeing ads for movies that claim they are the best movie of the year. I'll be interested to see if these triggers can meet the claims.

wahoo95
01-18-12, 11:45
I had one and loved it. Only reason I got rid of it was because it didn't play well with my 9mm Conversion. With the standard 5.56 is was very nice. Very short and light take up which ends in a nice crisp break with no creep. Its a very fast trigger with a super short reset.