PDA

View Full Version : Gonna get it anyway......

xbmxracerx
01-15-12, 14:19
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/emufreak1/f54b2b1a.jpg

This was traded at the shop I help out at last week (never fired and with a spare barrel threaded for a suppressor-He bought the new Sig Navy Edition) and I'm gonna move on this regardless of the recent reports I've been hearing (a search here yielded results from 2010 but nothing recent) regarding the newer .40 recoil spring in the 9mm.

chavez_e_chavez
01-15-12, 14:26
you get a good deal?? looks nice, get out there and shoot!!!!

xbmxracerx
01-15-12, 14:44
you get a good deal?? looks nice, get out there and shoot!!!!

Getting a great deal......been helping him grow his AR business for the last couple of months (people getting the guns and going online for everything just like I did for mine) but he's been weird about adding me to the payroll (even though I bring him so much business) so I have basically worked for parts (new SOPMOD case,Geissele trigger, Aimpoint T-1 w/ KAC mount- $1500 worth of stuff)

He is closed every Monday but I will have this Tuesday :dance3:

I plan on shooting the shit out of it too.....recently performed some upgrades on a local Officers personal AR and got to go train with them last weekend to show the upgrades. Amazing that they only qualify once a year with them but not any more......I met with the TO and will be upgrading 15 of their duty Colt's and training more with them....I can't wait until next weekend