PDA

View Full Version : PSA/ Innovative Arms Upper

saddlerocker
01-16-12, 21:58
Sorry to link directly to TOS, but this is the only place I have seen it announced.
And I apologize if this is the wrong section all together.

It seems to be an adjustable gas Upper receiver I think?
There is an article to come supposedly that will explain more.

Im not into the supressor scene as of yet, but maybe some of you can shed some light....

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_124/559733_PALMTTO_STATE_ARMORY__MAJOR_2012_SHOT_SHOW_ANNOUNCEMENT___.html

BAC
01-17-12, 01:05
It's a damn cool idea that I've been keeping tabs on since first announced on SilencerTalk. Basically a switchblock in the upper itself. One of those "why didn't we think of that?" moments for a lot of folks.

-B

eternal24k
01-17-12, 08:06
I would like to see one of those uppers with some hard use. Very interesting concept

blasternank
01-17-12, 14:09
I would like to see one of those uppers with some hard use. Very interesting concept

I second that! It looks nice.

brantley65
01-17-12, 16:31
I know Philip from IA and have quite a few of his products (suppressors). He showed me the prototype back in August and at that time he had several thousand rounds through the upper with no problems. Philip makes quality gear.

C45P312
01-17-12, 17:10
I don't get it. Is it just an adjustable gas block in the upper? Is there a difference between this and what Noveske is already putting out?

ETA: I see the switch in the receiver, so I guess you're able to use any rail wanted still?

saddlerocker
01-17-12, 17:22
I am curious if there are any other changes to the upper besides the adjustable gas tube.