PDA

View Full Version : who's got the skinny on bags?

calicojack
01-17-12, 16:18
Okay, who's releasing new bags this year?

BoomerShooter
01-18-12, 16:36
+1 - can someone go by the Maxpedition both if they are there and see if they have anything new?!?!

remast457
01-18-12, 22:38
Hazard4 is supposed to have a couple of new sling bags.

keeganxt
01-18-12, 22:42
Yes, I want to see some nylon other than plate carriers!

Moose-Knuckle
01-19-12, 00:36
Wished Sneaky Bags didn't go tango uniform. :(

Beat Trash
01-19-12, 13:29
Wished Sneaky Bags didn't go tango uniform. :(

Yep, I could really use one right about now. The 5.11 COVERT M4 is too flimsy.

Moose-Knuckle
01-19-12, 15:25
The 5.11 COVERT M4 is too flimsy.

That was going to be my next option. Did you have one, mind giving a little detail on your experiance with this bag.

Jaysop
01-20-12, 00:01
Ive been waiting to see if any new assault packs come out this year.

morlock
01-23-12, 21:34
Did anyone happen to get any details on the m4 pack from marz gear??

deadduck357
01-25-12, 02:14
some packs here - http://lead-slinger.com/

Beat Trash
01-25-12, 09:10
That was going to be my next option. Did you have one, mind giving a little detail on your experiance with this bag.

Don't have one. I started to buy one from an on-line dealer. I was reading 5 separate reviews that their customers had written. They all mentioned wishing that 5.11 would put some kind of padding or stiffener in the back portion of the bag to help break up the outline of the gun inside of the bag.

I'm holding off until I can examine one in person. The local company that sells crap to Police and Fire is a large 5.11 dealer. Once they have one in stock, I'll look at it and let you know.

I could really use something like this though.

Moose-Knuckle
01-25-12, 15:08
Don't have one. I started to buy one from an on-line dealer. I was reading 5 separate reviews that their customers had written. They all mentioned wishing that 5.11 would put some kind of padding or stiffener in the back portion of the bag to help break up the outline of the gun inside of the bag.

I'm holding off until I can examine one in person. The local company that sells crap to Police and Fire is a large 5.11 dealer. Once they have one in stock, I'll look at it and let you know.

I could really use something like this though.

Cool thanks, I have not handled one yet myself but I need a bag like this as well. 5.11 Tactical is known for cheap materials and being made in China so I guess it's no surprise that this bag is not GTG.

calicojack
01-27-12, 20:18
apparently HAZARD4 is coming out with a sling bag that will be 27" inner height. this will be ideal for guys running longer comps/breaks on their ars, like the rainer xtc. My 16" upper with rainer break won't fit in an so tech extended at 21" inner length, so this is a very welcome design