PDA

View Full Version : Spike's Tactical turnaround time?

Mecon5
01-17-12, 22:12
Hi all, newb here.

I ordered a Spike's complete upper a few weeks ago and am wondering how long Spike's usually takes to ship?

It says on their site that they are dealing with a lot of business and that it might take them a while to ship. Can anyone who has ordered from them recently give me an idea of how long I will be waiting?

Thanks

loganp0916
01-17-12, 22:38
I doubt you're gonna find very many replies here about Spike's. Go on the forum on their website. They cannot give any dates but they have a forum and the forum has a lot of threads concerning wait times. Read around their forum.

Mecon5
01-17-12, 23:38
thanks i'll check there.

dirvo85
01-18-12, 00:24
Hopefully it ships to you soon so you can shoot the crud out of it!

There is also a sub-forum on TOS for Spikes Tactical and you could ask there and receive more responses. I generally don't go over to TOS because of all of the people that post just to bring their count up!

I have a 16" Spikes Tactical middy that I built. There's no love for ST on this site but whatever..... I don't need to seek the approval of the forum to justify my purchase. There are a lot of options right now and I believe them to be quality.

...........Now, how long till this thread completely derails and is locked?

northern1
01-18-12, 14:25
I'm sure its stated on their web site or its a constant topic on their sub forum regarding what the wait time is so I'd just take their word on it.

I ordered a middy upper this time last year (tax return season) and they said the wait time was 6-8 weeks and guess what..... it took 8 weeks as stated.