PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a couple colts

Generalpie
01-18-12, 02:19
Anyone know who has 6920's in stock that would be willing to work with a department purchase. Word has it the firearms guy is looking at picking up 4 Bushmaster carbines because they can't find any Colt's locally and I would like to point him to someone who can help out.

Thanks for the assistance.

Dirtyboy333
01-18-12, 05:46
I would definitely check out DSG Arms website. Their 6920's are $945 and come with a Rogers stock (don't really know if thats a pro or con but they definitely look beefier/better). They are also running a promotion for free shipping with the code "FP1203".

I dont know what to say about working out a deal for your department but i know they supply government entities so you'll probably have some luck. For now, they're in your FFL's hands for $945. I found this company on accident about 3 months ago and I have been buying from them almost exclusively because of their prices. I've never had one problem in approximately 15 orders ($4,000) and they're always helpful on the phone. They always ship same or next day.

My 18" MWS barrel is en route from them as we speak:)

rob_s
01-18-12, 05:51
Clyde Armory also works with a lot of departments.

Whiskey_Bravo
01-18-12, 06:59
GT Distributors also works with departments and the last I checked they had 6920's in stock(at least at their Dallas location). DSG is another good one as well.

I am sure Grant at G&R could also work with you if he has them in stock, but I believe he is closed for a few more days due to Shot.

digger4065
01-19-12, 00:06
Ray O'Herron Co. in Danvile IL. is a Police supply Co. http://www.oherron.com/ They are a Colt distributer

ST911
01-19-12, 12:43
Clyde Armory, GT, Kieslers, Phoenix Distributors, G&R, others. When I shopped pricing, they were all within about $75.00 of each other, and all had stock ready to ship. Remember to specify agency FET exemption.

Generalpie
01-19-12, 17:46
Thanks all. Looks like we found a few 6920's locally somewhere. Now to see if I can get one issued to me. :D