PDA

View Full Version : Finally pulled the trigger :-)

DeviousMind
01-20-12, 00:22
First I would like to say thanks to M4carbine.net because without you I would of been a somewhat disappointed owner of either a RRA or a Bushy. But now can proudly say I have a BCM 16in mid length govt model upper, BCM bcg and charging handle mod4 with a Surefire212a ordered from Grant. When I first started lurking around this site I didn't know a thing about AR's. Still have a ton to learn but I know with this much knowledge at my fingertips there is probably no question I can't find out. To think I actually had a RRA in my hands at my lgs getting ready to buy when something inside told me not to and to do just a little more research. That is when I found this site. Sometimes things just work out I suppose. Thanks again and I cannot wait to get some rounds down range.

maddawg5777
01-20-12, 03:49
Enjoy your new blaster. I have a 14.5 middy and love it. Now buy some bulk ammo and put it through its paces. :D

WartHog
01-20-12, 07:06
Congrats on your new BCM,they are great rifles!

Smash
01-20-12, 07:13
Make sure you follow the same type of advice on optics. Listen to what works or you'll end up just as frustrated from your (place $70 optic name here) As your would have with your BushHamster.

DeviousMind
01-20-12, 10:14
Make sure you follow the same type of advice on optics. Listen to what works or you'll end up just as frustrated from your (place $70 optic name here) As your would have with your BushHamster.

Will do Smash. Gonna hold off on the optics for now. I want to learn how to shoot and become efficient with iron sights first. Want to take a class or six. :-) I literally have 0 time using the AR platform and I am looking forward to learning it.

Smash
01-20-12, 10:15
Absolutely nothing wrong with that course of action.

Edit: just use quality batteries in your irons ;)