PDA

View Full Version : Endless question which one

dogdog
01-23-12, 10:05
I am looking for a new rifle, my choises are larue,scar, Daniel defence,Noveski. I haw a few ARs di, I like the di system for acc and simple. But I ran with these in the usmc and know for fact my galil arm. will kill the ARs in relibality. I had a scar and sold it before i got a chance to shoot it. And the stock seemed week. We beat the m16 preety hard. I bet I could have busted the stock right off the scar.

Then again I am not in combat.

What kind of acc can you expect out of a DD rifle, Larue realy seems nice.

And then do I want a piston rifle, The new LWRC IC realy looks nice but not sure of accuracy, seems some of them shoot and some dont.

You never hear of a Larue not shooting. I have been undecided for a month now. All I want is a light carbine that shoots like a larue and never jams. yea right or did I ancer my question.

And one more thing I like the charging on the scar nothing like having direct control of the bolt.

MrSmitty
01-23-12, 11:25
I would suggest using the ORANGE search button above! Your post is very hard to read and I'm not sure what you are saying in most of it.

Out of the choices you've laid out, go with the Daniel Defense or the Noveske.

Eurodriver
01-23-12, 11:29
What platoon were you in at boot camp?

kVon
01-23-12, 11:36
I would suggest using the ORANGE search button above! Your post is very hard to read and I'm not sure what you are saying in most of it.

I second that.

You also mention the Scar is an option but say had it and sold it due to the flimsy stock. My uncle runs his Scar HARD. And has never mentioned an issue with the stock.

Iraqgunz
01-23-12, 11:40
How about posting something coherent and using spellcheck.

St.Michael
01-23-12, 12:00
Troller.

If not and you have money to burn which I doubt go buy a noveske and you can let it sit in your closet :)

Wake27
01-23-12, 12:03
I second that.

You also mention the Scar is an option but say had it and sold it due to the flimsy stock. My uncle runs his Scar HARD. And has never mentioned an issue with the stock.

I've heard of some guys being able to break their's.

dogdog
01-23-12, 12:03
platoon 1035

dogdog
01-23-12, 12:21
Boy some of u are real asssholes, I am a ****ennn Marine and I can shoot, Besides a stand up person who can hold his mud. I was just asking for some opinions you think gramer means shitt.
You think your fighting a war on your little computer, you deffently need to be tought.
I took the scar in on a trade and sold it before I got a chance to use it. Some one wanted it realy bad and payed for it.

Your the type id stomp a mud hole in you a.
My first post prob my last.
you shood learn respect spec when you dont know who your talking to.
I gess I dont play good with others
(If not and you have money to burn which I doubt go buy a noveske and you can let it sit in your closet) Are you for real

DeltaSierra
01-23-12, 12:34
Look, this forum operates differently than any other site on the interwebs...

On this site, in order to get a fact-based response, you are going to need to show that you really have done some research for yourself before asking for help choosing something...

Threats of physical violence are quite humorous, especially considering that you were simply asked to try to clean up your post(s) so that it would be more readable, so we could actually understand how best to advise you.

As far as the original question, you are over-thinking the whole thing. You want a Larue/Noveske/Daniel Defense? Buy one! They are all high quality rifles, and you can't go wrong with any of them.

ucrt
01-23-12, 12:34

Hey Bub,
You want to talk about respect...???
You come to our site with an incoherent question, not doing any research on your own and then basically demand we spoon feed you an answer or you threaten to "...stomp..." a member?

Come on, be civil....

But maybe it's just me...

Pork Chop
01-23-12, 12:36
Boy some of u are real asssholes, I am a ****ennn Marine and I can shoot, Besides a stand up person who can hold his mud. I was just asking for some opinions you think gramer means shitt.
You think your fighting a war on your little computer, you deffently need to be tought.
I took the scar in on a trade and sold it before I got a chance to use it. Some one wanted it realy bad and payed for it.

(If not and you have money to burn which I doubt go buy a noveske and you can let it sit in your closet) Are you for real

I like this part.

And yes, "spellen" and "grammer" really do matter. Even if you're a fukken Marine.

Buck
01-23-12, 12:38
platoon 1035

Platoon 3117

Easy there, you are high and right and may want to consider a change in your dope before you UNK...

Please consider this a friendly reminder of the conduct expected in this AO...

S/F

B

SpaceWrangler
01-23-12, 12:43
Wow, a real live Marine? You're special.

Click: http://www.scribd.com/doc/34470129/MCI-01-18J-Spelling-Marine-Corps-Institute-1985

duece71
01-23-12, 12:43
If only I had $5 for every one of these threads.....
OP, no disrespect but you should do some research on your own. See if, after all the research that you have done, you can come up with a frame of reference (what you are going to do with the rifle? etc.. etc..). You have come to the right place to start you search. People on this awesome wealth of knowledge website have little time for your kind of threads. If you can clear it up a little, people will be much more accepting to give you some opinions and try to help. There are many, many, many of the same type of question thread that you have posted.