PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: SO Tech Mission Go Bag (Ranger Green)

afff_667
01-23-12, 12:59
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD...apologies to those who responded with interest.

I bought a SO Tech Mission Go Bag (Ranger Green) back in August 2011 as an EDC bag for various things, and I've taken it from the house to the truck to the office and back almost every workday since. I told myself I'd give it five or six months to settle in, but I've discovered that I need something a bit bigger since being "asked" to carry a laptop.

Overall, I've been very pleased with the bag, but my needs have changed. It's very well made and has some pretty useful features. I'd rate condition as at least 95% since it's not seen anything remotely resembling hard use. I've also got and will include an insert (from Milspec Monkey, I believe) that attaches via velcro inside the front pocket and has a few elastic loops sewn into it that I've used to carry a multi-tool and Surefire G2 in it. Both stay secure.

Here's a link to pictures at SO Tech along with a more thorough product description:

http://specopstech.com/osc/product_info.php?cPath=146_161_246&products_id=1788&page=gov

I'll be happy to send a few quick shots of the actual bag if needed. They may be iPhone pics, but I think that they'll do the job.

Price is $60, including shipping. Payment via USPS money order, and I'll ship with tracking info within 24 hours of receipt of payment.

afff_667
01-25-12, 09:48
I'd rather see this bag go out there and be used than sit in the gear box or closet.

I'd also be up for possible trades (full or partial - money on my end or money on your end) if you've got a quality pack, an admin pouch, 9mm Glock mag and/or Pmag pouches, dump pouch. Color is not much of a concern at all, but the trade gear being high quality is.

Reasonable offers will be entertained...ridiculous offers probably ignored. Thanks for looking.