PDA

View Full Version : Soro's says, The end is near!

Dirk Williams
01-24-12, 13:45
Spooky dude is even saying the financial end is near, and I for once believe that piece of shit. Goes on to say Survival is what is important at this point.

Gas going up to 4.45 to 5.00 per gallon by summer, Food will rise accordingly with those prices. That puts a barrel of oil at over 150.00, we as a nation can not sustain that price for an extended period of time. Hyperinflation is the by-product.

I just finished a book called " Secret Weapon" by the fella who wrote a report regarding the 2008 financial attacks on the US and Europe for the Pentagon, he's been on GBTV most of last week.

If you want to be truly informed about whats going on with logical evidence based information, read this book.

Well done and worth reading if you care and are concerned.

Fella's im not one to panick or believe in doom. However I am asking you all to consider expediting your beans, bullets, bandades and water purchases asap.

Have a good one.
Dirk

Moose-Knuckle
01-24-12, 15:55
Ironic, since Soros is an agent provocateur of the global banking cabal. Soros (and the like) is an economic hitman. That’s not to down play what is unfolding before our eyes.

The fact is it's coming. . .

The fiat money shell game is about to reveal its intended purpose full fold.

Pork Chop
01-24-12, 16:29
At least the President saved us from that dreaded oil pipeline that was going to turn Nebraska into the La brea tar pits.

Sure $5 gas will hurt, but under the new world order, energy prices will necessarily skyrocket to better facilitate more "hope & change".

The_War_Wagon
01-24-12, 16:37
I'll be happier when HIS end is near... :cool:

docsherm
01-24-12, 16:40
I'll be happier when HIS end is near... :cool:

Amen brother!

PA PATRIOT
01-24-12, 16:43
Those with oil heat should top off after the last frost and try to lock in now a price per gallon contract with a supplier for next season.

I'll be loading up heavy this spring/summer with firewood and start car pooling with other guys from work if gas prices get bad.

Doc Safari
01-24-12, 17:12
At least the President saved us from that dreaded oil pipeline that was going to turn Nebraska into the La brea tar pits.

Sure $5 gas will hurt, but under the new world order, energy prices will necessarily skyrocket to better facilitate more "hope & change".

You won't want to drive when the TSA starts nationwide traffic checkpoints anyway, so what's the big Whoop?

:jester:

The_War_Wagon
01-24-12, 17:20
You won't want to drive when the TSA starts nationwide traffic checkpoints anyway, so what's the big Whoop?

:jester:

That program will end, after the first couple of hundred TSA hood ornaments are gathered at 65mph or better... :sarcastic:

Pork Chop
01-24-12, 17:36
That program will end, after the first couple of hundred TSA hood ornaments are gathered at 65mph or better... :sarcastic:

Exactly what I was thinking.:lol:

SMETNA
01-24-12, 17:44

**** that, I don't want tyrant meat splattered all over my jeep. If they shut down the roads and search everyone and detain with no cause, the constitution has been overthrown and it's time to use those black sticks we all keep in our safes.

That's why groups like Oath Keepers are so important. The DHS/police/military need to learn to recognize abuses and say no. Otherwise we'll be forced into a corner where must uphold the law ourselves, using whatever force necessary against whomever was stupid enough to pick the wrong side.

Irish
01-24-12, 18:34
Spooky dude is even saying the financial end is near, and I for once believe that piece of shit. Goes on to say Survival is what is important at this point.

Do you have a link as to what you're referring to? I'd like to read the article in whole. Thanks!

Exiledviking
01-24-12, 18:45
http://www.moneynews.com/Headline/Soros-US-Economy-Violence/2012/01/23/id/425096

Heidevolk
01-24-12, 20:24
You have to ask: what does Soros gain? A rich dude like that doesn't usually come out and announce things counter his interest. Maybe he bought a bunch of Gold on the dip?

WillC
01-24-12, 20:35
Looking forward to occupy hippies rioting.

Moose-Knuckle
01-24-12, 21:26

Target rich environment . . .http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb258.gif

Doc Safari
01-24-12, 21:40

Don't get me wrong. I don't usually buy into the InfoWars stuff, but if ever there was an obvious "setup" for some unscrupulous regime to declare martial law, that would be it.

SeriousStudent
01-24-12, 21:47
Charitably put, George Soros is a lying, self-serving pussbag who was convicted of insider trading. And those are his good qualities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/21/business/soros-is-found-guilty-in-france-on-charges-of-insider-trading.html

He's the ilk that is the part of the problem. And in case you did not know who funded Move-on.org and other assorted groups, it was him.

I'd rather eat a pound of ground glass than do what he wants. Nothing, and I mean nothing, he does benefits anyone but himself.

Do I think bad times are ahead? Yes, I do, and am preparing accordingly. But sometimes the guy crying wolf is also making a fortune selling wolf detectors.

I would not trust George Soros if he was giving away free Krugerrands.

Heavy Metal
01-24-12, 22:56
Hell will be a finer place for his arrival.

glocktogo
01-24-12, 23:00
You have to ask: what does Soros gain? A rich dude like that doesn't usually come out and announce things counter his interest. Maybe he bought a bunch of Gold on the dip?

Soros and his ilk are responsible for the current economic collapse. He is the epitome of wealth redistribution.

SMETNA
01-24-12, 23:02
But sometimes the guy crying wolf is also making a fortune selling wolf detectors.

I like that metaphor quite a bit

Moose-Knuckle
01-25-12, 01:23
Charitably put, George Soros is a lying, self-serving pussbag who was convicted of insider trading. And those are his good qualities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/21/business/soros-is-found-guilty-in-france-on-charges-of-insider-trading.html

He's the ilk that is the part of the problem. And in case you did not know who funded Move-on.org and other assorted groups, it was him.

I'd rather eat a pound of ground glass than do what he wants. Nothing, and I mean nothing, he does benefits anyone but himself.

Do I think bad times are ahead? Yes, I do, and am preparing accordingly. But sometimes the guy crying wolf is also making a fortune selling wolf detectors.

Not to mention Soros has been linked (Google for sources) to funding the Occupy movement.

The occupy protestors are "useful idiots", it wouldn't surprise if the likes of Soros are funneling arms to militant factions. The history of the 20th century show us how the engines of social change reshape geo-political landscapes via war/uprisings/revolution.

“So where are the angry crowds, the demonstrations, sit-ins and unruly mobs?” - Francis Fox Piven

Pork Chop
01-25-12, 06:53
Soros and his ilk are responsible for the current economic collapse. He is the epitome of wealth redistribution.

As long as it's not his.

SOWT
01-25-12, 09:33
[/B]

As long as it's not his.

Which seems to be a liberal trait.

Dirk Williams
01-25-12, 10:30
Irish, I can tell you the name of the web site "SHTF.com" but I don't know how to make a link. Many here have explained it and I remember for a little while then I forget again.

Truth is I don't want to be up to speed on the computer. I joined GBTV about 6 months ago and have to say the guy is right on point regarding this stuff.

Yesterday was one of those come to Jesus shows, regarding his predictions for the near future. More of the same today

World War in 3 to 5 years, is a reality.

Becks gift is he is a student of history and understands that history repeats it's-self often.

Being retired I have taken the time to do the research on what he says. Ive read virtually everything he has offered as evidence, and then more in an attempt to debunk him, here's the catch. He's been right 99.99% of the time.

If your concerned I would like to suggest that you join GBTV his station, all the shows are recorded and you can go back and watch every program from his starting date at your leaisure?.

The guy is trying to do the right thing by giving we the people the info that's out there, so we can make informed choice's regarding the future and what stance we are going to take to ensure our family's are fed and safe.

I see that the euro will fall Greece. Spain, France the whole EU will collapse financially in the next year or so. There money managers and govt's are simply buying time to prep for themselves and anybody else who is paying attention.

The UK govt is already making plans on how to evacuate the English citizens from the main land back to the UK after the euro crash.

We have seen this situation before, in the years leading up to WWII, hatred, inflation, fuel prices thru the roof, problem is back then the people of Germany and europe and other countries associated with that era, did and said nothing.

Those folks figured this would all pass, they were wrong. We as a nation still have a fighting chance to hold our leaders feet to the fire via mass contact and threat of firing every one of them.

In the end the USA will still be here, well just be different perhaps that's what needs to happen to get our nation back on track and back into the gold standard and grasping onto the Constitution again.

If your in a bigger city say 60,000 and up your in deep shit, that's where it will start according to the experts.

One last thought then Ill leave you alone. We have decided to not purchase land for a bug out location. There is so much public land here in Oregon, that we do not want to lock ourselves into one local.

The ability to migrate is critical in this area. Locking ones self into one area removes lots of options. We don't want to shut the door on those other options.

Have a good one.
Dirk

HES
01-25-12, 13:42

He breeds fear and uncertainty. He puts it into the mind of the OWS crowd that they are ****ed and have nothing to lose. He forements societal break down. SHTF, then he comes to the rescue and rebuilds government in his own image.

Caeser25
01-25-12, 13:59

He's one of the richest guys on the planet and a meglomaniac. It's all about his ego and has been for some time. He plays monopoly with world economies and banks with real money and wins.

SOWT
01-25-12, 17:14

Soro's made his money by destroying economies. He invests heavily, then suddenly sell causing an economic crises, then re-enters the market, or just leaves altogether and moves on to the next economy. He is leaving the US Market and moving into Brazil.

Moose-Knuckle
01-25-12, 17:18
Soro's made his money by destroying economies. He invests heavily, then suddenly sell causing an economic crises, then re-enters the market, or just leaves altogether and moves on to the next economy.

The same thing the Rothschilds did during the 1800's. . .

Abraxas
01-25-12, 17:22
Ironic, since Soros is an agent provocateur of the global banking cabal. Soros (and the like) is an economic hitman. That’s not to down play what is unfolding before our eyes.

The fact is it's coming. . .

The fiat money shell game is about to reveal its intended purpose full fold.

Ya, Soros seems to have left out the part of HIM causing a good deal of it.

QuietShootr
01-25-12, 17:35

THIS x10000000

If he's saying this, it's because he's figured out a way to make money on the panic.

**** him and anyone who thinks he deserves anything but a long drop and a short rope.

QuietShootr
01-25-12, 17:37
The same thing the Rothschilds did during the 1800's. . .

Someone will be in here crying "TINFOIL" for sure, now.

You're 100% right, by the way.

Swstock
01-25-12, 17:42
He breeds fear and uncertainty. He puts it into the mind of the OWS crowd that they are ****ed and have nothing to lose. He forements societal break down. SHTF, then he comes to the rescue and rebuilds government in his own image.

He benefitted from the 1992 collapse of the pount. Why wouldnt he set himself to benefit from the collapse of the dollar? Then why would he prevent himself from making it big?

Dmaynor
01-25-12, 17:45

That will just give them a reason to use barriers and arm the checkpoints with heavy weapons...for agent safety.

Univibe
01-25-12, 18:25
Which seems to be a liberal trait.

No, Conservatives are all in favor of wealth re-distribution.

Away from the working man and towards them!

QuietShootr
01-25-12, 18:31

<-----DU is that way. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

JStor
01-25-12, 20:14
Interested parties should visit: www.silverbearcafe.com

SteveS
01-25-12, 20:58
Don't get me wrong. I don't usually buy into the InfoWars stuff, but if ever there was an obvious "setup" for some unscrupulous regime to declare martial law, that would be it.

I really do not trust the people in the military /police [overall] upholding the constitution they are oathed to protect because they are going to just follow orders and I hope I am so wrong. Plus it is hard to loose ths pay and benefits etc.

SMETNA
01-25-12, 21:14
Plus it is hard to loose ths pay and benefits etc.

Exactly. Every man has principles. Few men have such unshakable principles that they would rather lose wealth or even life instead of deny them.

A paycheck is quite a carrot to dangle in front of a man. Few would choose financial ruin to appease their conscience, vs go along to get along.

Abraxas
01-25-12, 22:10

Oh ya? Who pays the working man? A better question , does the wealthy man not work? I know quite a few rich people, and they work their ever loving ass off seven days a week.

P.S.- Never had a job from a poor person. They dont have shit I want.

Abraxas
01-25-12, 22:12
I really do not trust the people in the military /police [overall] upholding the constitution they are oathed to protect because they are going to just follow orders and I hope I am so wrong. Plus it is hard to loose ths pay and benefits etc.

I fear you are right but for a different reason. I fear not enough of them have a clue what the constitution says, let alone understand it well enough to know if what they are doing is working for or against that goal.

Kfgk14
01-25-12, 22:27
Amen brother!

Can I get a second on that?
Someone crack me a cold one when he drops...

Just a Jarhead
01-26-12, 04:52
Soro's = what magical, wonderful things billions of dollars in an avowed Atheist's hands can do. Marvelous, simply freaking marvelous. Simon Barsinister! The epitomy of evil. He'll probably be right up there with Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Stalin in the end, if he lives long enough. Me gots a bad bad feeling about things ahead. My animal instincts about the impending storm have never been so rattled.

alienb1212
01-26-12, 10:52
I fear you are right but for a different reason. I fear not enough of them have a clue what the constitution, let alone understand it well enough to know if what they are doing is working for or against that goal.

This. I would not follow orders that violated the Constitution, but would probably be jailed for refusing to do so. Yet another reason its time to exit the military....

Caeser25
01-26-12, 13:11
I fear you are right but for a different reason. I fear not enough of them have a clue what the constitution, let alone understand it well enough to know if what they are doing is working for or against that goal.

They will be sold some crap that they are doing the right thing and many will actually believe it.

lifebreath
01-26-12, 14:58
Time to open a FOREX account, buy Brazilian Real, short the dollar, buy gold and stock up on food, water and ammo. Soon, we'll be trading our US currency for the Amero at 30 cents on the dollar ...

Dirk Williams
01-27-12, 09:56
I learned something new regarding Spooky Dude yesterday. Beck had an author on the show yesterday who pointed out that this is Soro's MO. He panicks the market, to shock it, then moves in for the kill.

What I had not realized was that Soro's actions seem to always be in election years. The author is going to be back next week with facts and figures in support of this statement IE only in election years of the big target.

I found this very interesting.

Dirk