PDA

View Full Version : Paige Wyatt of American Guns

MilitaryArms
01-25-12, 16:49
We decided to play a little prank on her at SHOT Show 2012. I thought I would share it with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAYHxKy66as

Everyone standing around had a good laugh. She's a good sport too, and took it in stride.

SteyrAUG
01-25-12, 17:03
I of course recognize your accomplice.

:D

MilitaryArms
01-25-12, 17:04
Yeah, we're still friends after all these years. I have him doing camera work now. :D

SteyrAUG
01-25-12, 22:45
Yeah, we're still friends after all these years. I have him doing camera work now. :D

Good Lord.

:sarcastic:

markm
01-26-12, 07:45
Is it a violation of board rules to post what I'd like to do to her??;)

I don't watch the stupid show, but MAN.... ;)

QuietShootr
01-26-12, 07:51
No, but it'd be a violation of board rules to post all the ****ery that Rich Wyatt has dealt to people in the shooting community for many years.

ICANHITHIMMAN
01-26-12, 08:01
LOL I just got cable and I think its a crap show

d90king
01-26-12, 08:24
No, but it'd be a violation of board rules to post all the ****ery that Rich Wyatt has dealt to people in the shooting community for many years.

Oh come on! Spill the beans. He seems like a self absorbed tool bag. I am also shocked that he would allow his daughter to dress the way she does on the show. She is still a kid for Gods sake.

markm
01-26-12, 08:38
I am also shocked that he would allow his daughter to dress the way she does on the show. She is still a kid for Gods sake.

Well they aren't going to keep viewers based on quality gun info. :p

Pork Chop
01-26-12, 08:47
Oh come on! Spill the beans. He seems like a self absorbed tool bag. I am also shocked that he would allow his daughter to dress the way she does on the show. She is still a kid for Gods sake.

This. x1,000,000,000

Even if the show didn't suck I couldn't respect a ****stick pimping out his teenage daughter to the cameras for ratings.

If I knew nothing else about him, that would've been enough to earn the title of douschebag.

Artos
01-26-12, 09:02
I can stomach that show more than the other...I think it at least brings some interest with a few non-shooters which is posititve.

She's a cutie for sure but man she has a neck on her...Like a snapping turtle!!:)

I'll wager Dad has nothing to say about her attire...Mom seems to lead that dept.:rolleyes:

montanadave
01-26-12, 09:24
Some of you guys need to spend an afternoon cruising the mall. Sixteen-year-old girls don't dress in poodle skirts anymore. :laugh:

As for the TV show, the same company that broadcasts American Guns on Discovery Channel broadcasts Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC. If you're wiling to pimp out five-year-olds to pedophiles, what's the harm in giving a teenager a push-up bra and a low cut T-shirt?