PDA

View Full Version : Drop in FF Rail options for BCM Middy

ejewels
01-26-12, 22:28
Hello All,

Quick question. Will the DD Omega 9 be a simple drop in install for my 14.5 pinned BCM Middy Upper? I'm talking no fitting / cutting of FSB or delta ring or anything... just simple drop in like installing MOE or regular handguards.

Thanks in advance...

Eric D.
01-26-12, 22:48
yes, it will drop right in.

Iraqgunz
01-26-12, 22:50
If you take a few seconds to read the information on Bravos' website as well as many others you will discover-

The Patent Pending Daniel Defense Omega Rail™ system is the most exciting rail system to hit the market in years. The Omega Rail™ is a free float rail system that allows the individual operator to easily install it with the included Allen Key and requires ZERO modification to the weapon. The Omega Rail™ features a detachable lower rail, an integral QD sling swivel mount, with rotation limiter, and an uninterrupted upper rail platform. This light weight rail system is meticulously CNC machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum and is Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized. All the Omega Rail fasteners are military specification.

markm
01-27-12, 07:50
This cat starts a lot of threads on subject already covered.

READ and SEARCH, Man!;)

francobx22
01-27-12, 18:27
If you take a few seconds to read the information on Bravos' website as well as many others you will discover-

The Patent Pending Daniel Defense Omega Rail™ system is the most exciting rail system to hit the market in years. The Omega Rail™ is a free float rail system that allows the individual operator to easily install it with the included Allen Key and requires ZERO modification to the weapon. The Omega Rail™ features a detachable lower rail, an integral QD sling swivel mount, with rotation limiter, and an uninterrupted upper rail platform. This light weight rail system is meticulously CNC machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum and is Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized. All the Omega Rail fasteners are military specification.

Fine print has all the info ...

mdoan300
01-27-12, 19:52
I installed mine earlier this week. All you need is a flat-head screwdriver and a set of allen wrenches (just in case the supplied allen wrench is the wrong size for the allen head screws like mine was).