PDA

View Full Version : NTAC Holsters?

FailureDrill-P099
01-28-12, 09:47
I have been looking at several Kydex Holsters. NTAC looks promising and might fit my needs. Does anyone have any experience with these. Are they GTG. This is mainly for a CCW G19.

Not concerned about wait times just want a good CCW Holster. Mainly looking at the NTAC because I get a good GOV discount.

Thanks,

P099

Hmac
01-28-12, 09:57
I have an NTAC for a PPS with light. It's an OK holster. It's not finished as well as the one I have from RCS, but the construction appears to be as good, and mine has been durable so far.

rathos
01-29-12, 02:03
Mine was great. Had one for a FS M&P .45 with a TLR-1. It held the gun quite well and hid well. When I sold the holster to another forum member, never heard any complaints about it. If I was looking for another kydex I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.

nobody knows
01-30-12, 16:01
I would just go with a raven and skip the hassle of having to order one later and dealing with a holster that doesn't meet your needs, or fall's apart. Although I don't have experience with NTAC holsters. I have never herd a complaint from an rcs owner. And their customer service is top of the line. They also have ready made options for popular pistols like the glock and m&p line. Also grant at G&R stocks raven holsters so you might want to check with him to see if he has one in stock. Just my 2 cents.

FailureDrill-P099
02-02-12, 15:22
Thanks guys, I said screw it and ordered a NTAC and a Raven. I guess I'll see what one I like better.