PDA

View Full Version : Slide fire with 22conversion

AlBundy81
01-29-12, 05:08
There are videos on YouTube with the slide fire stocks on the m&p-15/22 and the seem to work fine with a good trigger. Anyone tried one of the stocks with a standard AR with a 22 conversion?

sammage
01-29-12, 10:53
Probably not on this forum, at least I sure as hell hope not.

Smash
01-29-12, 11:02
There was a guy at the range who had one on his .223 BushHamster, he had to come over to ask us for a bore punch to clear a malfunction. Then we had to respectfully decline his offer for us to try it out. I'm sure I could get his contact info to help you out. Although I don't know if he would own a phone.

TacCommE21
01-29-12, 11:45
I too had the unfortunate opportunity to be at the range while someone was "playing" with their Slide Fire about two weeks ago. A trio of young Navy guys. They systematically came down the line asking everyone if they wanted try it out.

DPMS+Slide Fire+XM193= https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=96510&highlight=DPMS+KB

I too respectfully declined and was glad to see them go back to the far end of the line.:fie:

blasternank
01-29-12, 12:22
I don't know, I think they'd be fun. Expensive to shoot but fun.

DeltaSierra
01-29-12, 12:26
I don't know, I think they'd be fun. Expensive to shoot but fun.

Stupid, retarded, not fun - at least if you have any experience with real full-autos.

Smash
01-29-12, 12:38
Stupid, retarded, not fun - at least if you have any experience with real full-autos.

Exactly what we said. I was with an 0302 and 0369 at the time and as an 0802 I'm around them all the time as arty batteries are very crew serve heavy.

When I train with 5.56 especially on my own dime I want every round to serve its purpose. Any rigged auto fire does nothing but wastes ¢21 times X number of wasteful shots with no value other than gigglef*ck factor

markm
01-30-12, 07:34
When I train with 5.56 especially on my own dime I want every round to serve its purpose. Any rigged auto fire does nothing but wastes ¢21 times X number of wasteful shots with no value other than gigglef*ck factor

No shit about it. The slide fire/bump fire/whatever goofballs should just play with cap guns if they want to make noise. :angry: