PDA

View Full Version : New Look for BCM Website

Scoby
01-30-12, 09:26
Just visited the BCM website.
Really like the new look.

Well done.

I edited the title of this to make it clearer for the post content as I originally posted this in the Bravo Co. dealer forum.

My post sprouted some legs. :D

ICANHITHIMMAN
01-30-12, 09:28
Yes it does look much better. It was not a bad site to begin with

Moltke
02-07-12, 13:56
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/

Looks like they've embedded some youtube videos on their pages too... interesting...

streck
02-07-12, 14:06
I was looking at that earlier and it looks good. They seem to have kept most of the product pages the same but fit them with in the homepage....

Moltke
02-07-12, 14:10
Yeah I wonder if they're done with the changes or if this is just the first step in revamping the website. Making it look flashier will get people to stare at it more, but it would certainly be cheaper just to slap a new skin on the webpages and be done with it.

Shoot 1st
02-07-12, 14:14
very nice.

trinydex
02-07-12, 14:24
Dont think the old page was worthy of their reputation

ache_d
02-07-12, 14:49
Their old site looked like trash and was a poor reflection & representation of their products. 'Bout time they paid a designer to tune that broken guitar. It was honestly one of the worst I've ever ordered from ascetically. Good stuff, and I like that they always send SWAG!

Moltke
02-07-12, 14:52
I was actually happy with their old site, nothing to get distracted by, no products in your face that you weren't looking for - just a simple organized offering of what they had. It was simple and clean.

The only thing I was annoyed at was the constant "out of stock" listings.

GeorgiaBoy
02-07-12, 16:10
I preferred the old site myself. The new one seems just too artistic and cluttered. The old sight had no flashy pictures, designs, ect. It was easy to navigate.

I do like the BCM Mfg website (which shares its design) though as it goes along with the more flashy look.