PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Gem-Tech G5 Quick Detach Suppressor for 5.56 MM (.22-250, .204 Ruger)

USMC03
01-30-12, 10:42
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/USMC03_photos/FDE%20LMT/33d5fa1a.jpg

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/USMC03_photos/FDE%20LMT/DPP_0030.jpg

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/USMC03_photos/IMG_0693001_.jpg

Gem-Tech G5 Quick Detach Suppressor for 5.56 MM (.22-250, .204 Ruger)

If you want "high speed, low drag" this is it. Every component of this suppressor has been critically assessed, shot hard, improved upon, thought through, and tested tough to become the new standard in 5.56mm quick mounting suppressors. Lighter, stronger, quieter, more durable and maintenance-free, the G5 is made for those that demand the apex of performance.

Titanium, stainless steels, and inconel are mated throughout the G5 to ensure the right material for each task..

It adds 5.5 inches to the overall weapon system length, affixing over our QUICKMOUNT flash hider – an easy push and twist that may be done wearing gloves, in any weather condition, and in total darkness. The mount provides repeatable POI shift each time it is mounted.

The barrel portion of the mount is torqued into position to assure utmost accuracy. By utilizing additional flash hider mounts on a variety of weapons, the G5 suppressor can be quickly, easily, and securely moved from weapon to weapon as the situation requires. The G5 QUICKMOUNT retains compatibility with the older Bi-Lock mounts.

QUICKMOUNT Flash hiders are available in 1/2-28 (for most US mfg. carbines), a special 1/2-28 utilizing the Smith Vortex flash hider with our lockup, Metric 15x1RH (HK), 9/16-24 (RH or LH), or with a flash hider that mates G5 suppressors with the FN P90 PDW.

QUICKMOUNT adapters are sold separately

Suppressor was purchased as a Gem-Tech M4-96D (prededessor to the G5), shortly after I purchase the M4-96D, the G5 was release. Gem-Tech upgraded this suppressor to the G5 specs. The suppressor is full auto rated. It has 600 - 700 rounds through it (all semi auto fire, the suppressor has not been abused in anyway).

The suppressor is in excellent condition. The pic of the suppressor by it's self was taken on 01-29-12. The only reason I'm selling the suppressor is because my ex-wife purchased it for me.

I would rather do a local sale (Front Range - Colorado). If a buyer from out of state purchases the G5 he is responsible for all transfer and shipping costs.

*** $550 ***

***To purchase an item***:

1) Leave a message here AND email me at Carpenter0311@msn.com ... please do NOT private message or instant message me ...

***EMAIL ME DIRECTLY***

2) *Shipping*, *Insurance*, and *Delivery Confirmation* is the buyer's responsibility. Shipping is to USA addresses ONLY.

3) I accept payment via U.S. Postal Money Orders or Bank / Credit Union Cashier's Check.

I accept PayPal for NON-GUN related items, **please add 4% to total when using Paypal.**

4) ***I'm NOT interested in ANY TRADES at this time. NO HAGGLING, NO BARTERING, NO B.S.***

5) WHEN YOU EMAIL ME TO PURCHASE AN ITEM, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AND WHAT METHOD OF PAYMENT YOU ARE GOING TO USE (ie. Paypal, Money Order, etc).

Thank you

USMC03
02-05-12, 11:08
You know you want it :D