PDA

View Full Version : HK45c holster??

Ranger325
01-30-12, 12:11
A little help if you please? I picked up an HK45c at the local gun show this weekend and want a kydex holster for my USGG Infidel belt. I’ve search the forum here and tried ‘google-fu’, but not finding much for Molle attachment. I know USGG recommends G-Code holsters, but it does not look like they make for the 45c.

Anyone out there running this set-up?? Your input will be much appreciated!!! Thanks…………

ap1220
01-30-12, 14:41
They do make one for the P30 and it has a similar slide to the Hk45 but I'm sure it's thicker. It looks like there is a retention screw on the holster but I don't know if it would allow for the 45 to fit. If you have a place locally it is probably worth checking out.

GIJew766
01-30-12, 15:21
How about the tried and true Raven Concealment? It's what mine rides in. A lot of guys here love their stuff. I even have a 1911 riding in one of their holsters.

http://www.ravenconcealment.com/holsters/phantom-modular-holsters/phantom-modular-holster/phantom-modular-holster-heckler-koch

H

Ranger325
01-30-12, 16:04
How about the tried and true Raven Concealment? It's what mine rides in. A lot of guys here love their stuff. I even have a 1911 riding in one of their holsters.

Raven was my first thought, but seem to remember a thread that talked about issues with attaching them to MOLLE belts. If that is not a problem then maybe that's the best solution. How do you attach yours, GIJew? With kydex loops? Thanks!

GIJew766
01-30-12, 17:23
I actually use the pancake wings to get an even smaller profile. The wings pull the holster in good and tight, and that makes me a happy camper.

As I don't mount this to MOLLE, can't help you there. Question is, what are you mounting to MOLLE for in the first place? Is this actually a practical question/need?

H

Ranger325
01-30-12, 20:00
Looking to put it on an USGG Infidel belt.....................

GIJew766
01-30-12, 20:35
Any particular reason why? Not that discreet for concealed carry. Kind of gives off the signal that you're not just some average schlub. I'd recommend just a good leather or riggers belt. Just a suggestion.

Unless you really need the MOLLE, which I can't imagine you would for daily use, avoid it.

H

Ranger325
01-31-12, 06:46
Any particular reason why? Not that discreet for concealed carry..................
Unless you really need the MOLLE, which I can't imagine you would for daily use, avoid it.

I can't imagine it either - it's a 'warbelt' for training classes not daily CCW. Sorry if I was not clear.

TomF
01-31-12, 09:44
I can't imagine it either - it's a 'warbelt' for training classes not daily CCW. Sorry if I was not clear.

This is purely a question in the interest of discussion:

What does the war-belt do for you for training classes that a normal pants belt wouldn't?

Ranger325
01-31-12, 11:45
What does the war-belt do for you for training classes that a normal pants belt wouldn't?

Good question Tom. I'll have some feedback after I use it in a class. So far, I've used my Wilderness belt for holster and mags in pistol classes. This spring I'm taking a carbine class and want to carry rifle and pistol mags, came across a good deal on a belt and thought I'd give it a try.

I'm sure there are scores of folks around here with more experience than I that could better answer 'in the interest of discussion'.

custom-x_sponjah
02-01-12, 13:44
We Just Finished up the OSH RH Mold and are working on OSH LH and XST Molds soon.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/409011_10150519317975965_500085964_9583217_1583796723_n.jpg

Oh yea, and we made a XBOX Controller holster for LOLZ..

CXS