PDA

View Full Version : Just got my new 300 Blkout! few quesitons..

lmurtha1
01-30-12, 22:58
Just picked up a new 300 Blackout, man it really is an amazing round suppressed. Sorry for the crappy pics but I took it at my house with my iPhone. Ill take some better ones of the rifle itself in a few days.

As it sits now:

9" AAC 300 Blkout w/ KAC rail
LWRC Lower
KAC slimline iron sights
Ace Socom Stock
Magpul grip
Aimpoint Micro T-1, Daniel Defense riser
PVS 14 ITT gen3+ NV
Surefire Raid IR weapons light

My paperwork for my AAC SDN-6 can should be back any day now! Overall, it feels light and balanced.

What I need help is on the rails. The upper does NOT come with rails. I tried calling AAC but no answer. Can someone point me in the direction to get rails for this? Maybe Ill try KAC? It does have the inlets for rails and comes standard with forward short rails, enough to mount a light etc.. Thanks

-L

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/lmurtha1/photo.jpg

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/lmurtha1/photo1.jpg

Stickman
01-30-12, 23:50
Its a KAC rail, they will be able to help you out.

Stickman
01-30-12, 23:51

I've got a similar upper, but with the URX II rail, its a great handling package that works unbelievably well with that can.

nml
01-30-12, 23:58
NICE setup!!! that thing has to be fun, and especially when you get the can + subsonic loadings. Jealous.

The URX III rail is fairly recent, especially the 8" you have. Definitely call KAC but be prepared for disappointment when they (probably) don't make rail sections for it. (I believe) guys were able to fit the magpul polymer 7 or 11 slot sections but only on the bottom (for vfg's). Could also call Midwest Industries (http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=93) to see what the hole spacing is on that 4" section. You can measure your rail to see if they match up but might be a longshot. Others may know of other generic pieces.

lmurtha1
01-31-12, 00:13
NICE setup!!! that thing has to be fun, and especially when you get the can + subsonic loadings. Jealous.

The URX III rail is fairly recent, especially the 8" you have. Definitely call KAC but be prepared for disappointment when they (probably) don't make rail sections for it. (I believe) guys were able to fit the magpul polymer 7 or 11 slot sections but only on the bottom (for vfg's). Could also call Midwest Industries (http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=93) to see what the hole spacing is on that 4" section. You can measure your rail to see if they match up but might be a longshot. Others may know of other generic pieces.

Awesome! thanks for the compliments and I will definitely check this out prompt! I know that KAC is sometimes hard "getting through" due to little civilian sales. also, being the new URX III rail, there is a limited amount of stuff out for it. I'm surprised they didn't come with rail options or at least sell them separate. I cant figure that one out!. All I really want is a bottom rail only.:D

lmurtha1
01-31-12, 00:14

I've got a similar upper, but with the URX II rail, its a great handling package that works unbelievably well with that can.

Thanks Stick!

Cant wait to get some rounds down it. Need that can ASAP! Ill give KAC a shout tomorrow.

rezin23
01-31-12, 12:30
That's a great looking set up you got there.

J Krammes
01-31-12, 13:58
Nice... Where did you get the upper? I am trying to locate a 9" AAC upper, but I can't find any.

Jeremy

Vash1023
01-31-12, 14:45
nice, and double on the "where did u get it" question

lmurtha1
01-31-12, 19:07
Nice... Where did you get the upper? I am trying to locate a 9" AAC upper, but I can't find any.

Jeremy

Only The Best Firearms.

230 S Cypress Rd # H Pompano Beach, FL 33060-7001
(954) 545-1321

Ask For Vito. They have some amazing stuff there. No mickey mouse or cheap stuff. Literally only the best Weapons and gun related things you can think of. This is where I bought that entire setup.

tell him Lydon sent you and he will hook you up.