PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Surefire Delta Folder

mildot
02-02-12, 07:20
Once again I'm surplus in blades and looking for something new.
First up Surefire Delta Folder, excellent condition, this was my work EDC, but it only cut paper. $225 shipped.PayPal +3% or USPS MO. photo's are from the internet.

Surefire Delta Folder
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/mildot326/delta-folder-11.jpg

EW-04
The Delta folding model is a rugged but lightweight combat/utility knife. Its superb fighting capability is maximized by its Crucible CPM S30V blade steel, renowned for strength and edge retention, and by its brutally tough 1/8"-thick titanium frame halves with frame lock. The frame incorporates a number of practical tools—screwdriver, wire cutter/crimper, parachute cord/seat belt cutter, wrench, and self-seating wrench slot for smaller nuts, and also features a reversible pocket clip. Whether you're heading into battle or into work, you'll find the Delta folder an indispensable companion.
Features
CRUCIBLE CPM® S30V® STEEL BLADE for strength and superior edge retention. Polished to a smooth finish to help prevent adhesion of corrosive substances.
1/8" TITANIUM FRAME lock provide structural strength and durability.
CUTTER/CRIMPER accepts up to 12-guage wire.
FINGER GUARD /SCREWDRIVER protects your finger from the blade and serves as a flathead screwdriver.
SLOTTED SELF-SEATING WRENCH fits hex nuts from 1/2" down to 13/64".
CORD/HARNESS CUTTER for quickly cutting through seatbelts, harnesses, webbing, parachute cord, etc.
WINDOW BREAKER is a heat-treated 440 stainless steel point.
REVERSIBLE POCKET CLIP lets you choose knife position in pocket or tactical vest.