PDA

View Full Version : Grabagun.com

Fairweather8588
02-02-12, 09:06
Has anybody here ever ordered from http://www.grabagun.com?
Looking to see what people's experiences were, either good or bad, before I spend some of my money there.

Iraqgunz
02-02-12, 09:11
I would be leary. There are plenty of legit sources and sometimes spending some extra money is worth it.

Grease Monkey
02-02-12, 10:24
I would be leary. There are plenty of legit sources and sometimes spending some extra money is worth it.

TRUE DAT!

djmorris
02-02-12, 10:36
They are very trust worthy and excellent all around. I've been happy every time I've ordered from them. I just ordered from them again this week and received my order 3 days from the time of ordering it and it was 2x cheap as everywhere else. Very reasonable shipping charges as well. Their selection is also superb, IMO.

I figured most people on this forum would already know grabagun.com is one of the best gear sites out there. My favorites = grabagun.com and aimsurplus.com

Highly recommended and no I do not work for them in any way, shape, or form!!

GIJew766
02-02-12, 11:46
They are very trust worthy and excellent all around. I've been happy every time I've ordered from them. I just ordered from them again this week and received my order 3 days from the time of ordering it and it was 2x cheap as everywhere else. Very reasonable shipping charges as well. Their selection is also superb, IMO.

I figured most people on this forum would already know grabagun.com is one of the best gear sites out there. My favorites = grabagun.com and aimsurplus.com

Highly recommended and no I do not work for them in any way, shape, or form!!

What guarantees do they give to their customers. What is their customer support like? When things go right, it's usually all good, but what happens when they screw up? I'm curious as to this answer.

H

MrSmitty
02-02-12, 11:53
$19.01 for a 20 round box of PMC Bronze .223?! (http://grabagun.com/ammunition/pmc-brnz-223rem-55gr-fmj-20-1000.html)

Somebody there better put down the pipe...

yellow50
02-02-12, 11:55
$19.01 for a 20 round box of PMC Bronze .223?! (http://grabagun.com/ammunition/pmc-brnz-223rem-55gr-fmj-20-1000.html)

Well at least there are no hidden credit card fees. lol

MrSmitty
02-02-12, 11:57
Well at least there are no hidden credit card fees. lol

And flat rate shipping, I'll have to do the math and see how much I would have to buy to even it out...

Fairweather8588
02-02-12, 12:09
Thanks for the responses thus far, from everything I can find people have had good experiences with them and their service, and their prices for firearms (Pmc ammo aside) seem to be very reasonable i.e. scar 16 fde for $2273. Just trying to see if they are legit or not

djmorris
02-02-12, 12:11
What guarantees do they give to their customers. What is their customer support like? When things go right, it's usually all good, but what happens when they screw up? I'm curious as to this answer.

H

Can't answer this because I've never had an order go wrong which I guess is a good thing in itself! Their prices on a few items might not be great but the majority of their handgun accessories, magazines, etc are priced to sell and I believe it's $5.99 flat rate for your entire order.

Don't take my word for it, check em out yourself :happy:

djmorris
02-02-12, 12:13
Also,

Resellerratings.com is a very useful site.

Check this out:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GrabAGun

Rated a 9.97 out of 10 by over 100 customers. It's "legit", probably moreso than half the sites that are used everyday by everyone here ! :jester:

C4IGrant
02-02-12, 12:18
Thanks for the responses thus far, from everything I can find people have had good experiences with them and their service, and their prices for firearms (Pmc ammo aside) seem to be very reasonable i.e. scar 16 fde for $2273. Just trying to see if they are legit or not

My suggestion is always try and support the dealers that support the forum you are on. Because if you do not, they quit sponsoring and you will stuck hanging out on a crappy forum. ;)

In regards to the SCAR, we sell them for $2200!

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=98521

C4

p22shooter30
02-02-12, 12:49
I kind of wish they actually put decent descriptions under thier firearms instead of the name and model number. i hate having to copy that into google and researching that stuff on a different site. they seem proud of the credit card fee thing, is that because of buds gunshop?

Positive Displacement
02-02-12, 12:54

WOW, that's a helluva deal!!!:suicide:

CarlosLehder
02-02-12, 16:10
I kind of wish they actually put decent descriptions under thier firearms instead of the name and model number. i hate having to copy that into google and researching that stuff on a different site. they seem proud of the credit card fee thing, is that because of buds gunshop?

Most places charge fees for CC fees, so it is nice not to have to send a money order unless you don't mind paying. I would choose somewhere with no fees over a Cc fee charger

MrSmitty
02-02-12, 16:20
I actually can't remember the last time I've order from somewhere that has charged a credit card fee. SKD Tactical, G&R Tactical, Bravo Company, DSG Arms, Palmetto State, Specialized Armament, Noveske, Battle Arms Development, Gear Sector, Sprinco, Special Operations Tecnology, Crye Precision, Blackhawk, Mil-Spec Monkey, and Emdom USA just to name a few...

CarlosLehder
02-02-12, 16:30
I was talking about ordering firearms, not accessories. Ive purchased from buds, clyde armory, and centerfire systems and they all charge CC fees. The only places Ive bought guns from that didnt charge were cdnn and omb express.

Cosidering grabagun is usually the cheapest place to buy a gun your looking for and they dont charge cc fees, and they have consistent positive reviews, I wouldnt regret purchasing from them.

bajavader
02-02-12, 16:30

No description usually means that their website pulls inventory directly from their distributors. most, if not all of their inventory is probably drop-shipped from the distributor. this is not a bad thing, as many companies, big and small do this...Cheaper Than Dirt is a prime example. No inventory means no overhead...no overhead means cheaper prices...they just need lots of sales volume to make money. The biggest drawback to dropship sites is lack of control over when a product ships and the quality of packaging.

As far as the credit card thing goes...i have never used a website that charges extra for credit cards...then again, i have yet to purchase a gun over the internet. the only time i have seen someone charge extra for a credit card purchase is at the local gun show.

MrSmitty
02-02-12, 17:16
I was talking about ordering firearms, not accessories.

Ah, copy, sorry for the confusion. The closest thing I've purchased to a firearm online is a stripped lower from DSG. Haven't purchased anything complete. I do see a lot of the 3% fee for credit cards at the gun shows and at a couple of shops around here.

ETA: CTD is terrible from my experiences. Dropshipping means they also do not have any idea of what they actually have in stock. I've ordered from them, received a confirmation, and then received an email a week later stating things were on backorder. No more business with them!

saddlerocker
02-02-12, 19:17
Interesting,
I always see them pop up in my google searches, but never trusted them.

The website looked odd and they always had firearms that no one else had.

Glad to hear they are legit.

TunaFisherman
02-02-12, 20:37
Yes I see they have good prices.

I try to buy every thing from gandrtactical.com
Grant has always been there to answer any of my dumb questions and his prices are in my opinion hard to beat.

C4IGrant
02-02-12, 20:50
Yes I see they have good prices.

I try to buy every thing from gandrtactical.com
Grant has always been there to answer any of my dumb questions and his prices are in my opinion hard to beat.

We appreciate that!

There is no such thing as a "dumb question" only dumb answers. ;)

C4

espnazi
02-02-12, 20:59
Grant has great prices and offers high quality gear.

For common accessories I mostly order from http://www.slimstacticalguns.com/ I get my orders in 2-3 days plus they have a ton of popular stuff in stock. Although I would suggest buying over $70 sincte hey only ship fedex. I think the last time I ordered I bought 35 Rev-M pmags for 11.15 a piece.