PDA

View Full Version : Larry Vickers 1911 pistol smithing... March 10-15 Eastern Kansas

Coopmandu
12-19-07, 13:04
DVC training will be hosting another Vickers pistol smithing class in March of '08 guys. We hosted the inaugural class back in October and it was a tremendous success!

The desired goal of this program is for the student to have a functional test-firing pistol at the conclusion of the course. I am happy to say that all students in the first class had precision firing pistols at the end of the six days.

Mr. Vickers will be showing you some of the techniques that he has used to build some of the most sought after 1911s in existence today. This is going to be a very comprehensive six-day class covering countless hours of work. One of the highlights of this class will include barrel fitting for which Mr. Vickers abilities and techniques are renowned throughout the pistolsmithing industry. You will learn the hard-fit method that he has used to build reliable, accurate and durable pistols.

At the conclusion of this class you will have a pistol that will carry a special serial number commemorating this class. The number will have a unique prefix LVP(Larry Vickers Pistol Smithing) followed by three numbers. If you are a 1911 enthusiasts this class will easily pay for itself in a short period of time. You will now be able to build your very own full house custom 1911 from the ground up to your own specifications. You will not have to send your favorite pistol out for reliability modifications any longer.

This exclusive class is extremely limited in numbers of available slots. There are only five more slots available. Please contact us as soon as possible to see what you have to do in order to reserve your slot.

IM me or email me for info and pricing.

Thanks
Coop