PDA

View Full Version : Who has a good deal on a stripped upper w/ m4 feedramps?

blasternank
02-05-12, 14:18
I'm looking for one and if anyone knows where I can find an upper parts kit as well that would be great.

Thanks.

soco_27
02-05-12, 21:52
Spikes, bcm around $90-100

DirectDrive
02-05-12, 22:20
I'm looking for one and if anyone knows where I can find an upper parts kit as well that would be great.

Thanks.
http://www.surplusammo.com/products/Aero-Precision-AR15-Assembled-Flat-Top-Upper-Receiver.html

Very good quality.

polymorpheous
02-05-12, 22:53
Bravo company has cosmetic blems for $80.

jnr4817
02-06-12, 23:04
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2972

Just received in mail today.

Nice simple upper. No rough edges.

Iraqgunz
02-07-12, 02:52
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE POSTING IN THE CORRECT AREA. THIS IS NOT A CUSTOM BUILD QUESTION.DID YOU ATTEMPT TO FIND ONE AT ALL ON YOUR OWN? JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MANY SUCH THREADS.

blasternank
02-07-12, 07:31
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE POSTING IN THE CORRECT AREA. THIS IS NOT A CUSTOM BUILD QUESTION.DID YOU ATTEMPT TO FIND ONE AT ALL ON YOUR OWN? JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MANY SUCH THREADS.

I did try to find them on my own and knew there had to be better deals out there as I couldn't see spending $100 + dollars on an upper. I ordered 2 of the ones mentioned here. Also, where would this thread go? It's about getting a stripped upper so I can build an upper so that is a custom build, or is it not? Just let me know so I can post in the correct places the next time.

Thanks.

agr1279
02-07-12, 09:54
Try CORE-15. I bought one and the fit and finish is good. It is also in spec.

Dan

I live local to them. I do not work for them and have never been given anything. Anything that I have for personal use was purchased. They have loaned me a rifle for T&E.

Iraqgunz
02-07-12, 10:01
Where I moved it to- should be a clue.

Custom Build is where you lay out your build, to include pics and or solicit opinions from others. We also like when you share with us why you made the choices you did.

Dropping a lower onto an upper doesn't constitute a build.

I did try to find them on my own and knew there had to be better deals out there as I couldn't see spending $100 + dollars on an upper. I ordered 2 of the ones mentioned here. Also, where would this thread go? It's about getting a stripped upper so I can build an upper so that is a custom build, or is it not? Just let me know so I can post in the correct places the next time.

Thanks.