PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: BCM BFH 16" Midlength/low pro gb/Troy 13.8" rail

mhanna91
02-06-12, 14:40
This upper has exactly 480 rounds through it. I am selling it so that I can build something a little more simple (I don't have enough money to own 2 uppers). It is a BCM BFH 16" with midlength gas ($489 new). The front sight base was removed and a VLTOR low-pro gas block was professionally installed and pinned on by Rainier Arms ($100 after parts and install). The rail is a Troy MRF 13.8" ($250 new). I will include the front sight, which is a Troy Folding Battlesight HK style ($100 new). I will also include a Daniel Defense QD sling swivel socket ($30 new) and all of the Magpul XTM rail covers ($25-30) pictured. Bolt carrier group and charging handle are not included. If you were to buy the parts and build this it would cost well over $950 before shipping. I would like to get $775 shipped out of it, or $725 face to face in central/eastern Indiana. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will be happy to post or send them. I get on M4C daily so I will be able to respond within a day. Thanks for looking.

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz29/mhanna91/upper085.jpg