PDA

View Full Version : where did my post go?

Ar1b3nz
02-11-12, 00:25
Can someone please enlighten me?

Quentin
02-11-12, 00:46
Which post? This one?

Ar1b3nz
02-11-12, 01:04
Which post? This one?

Nope i posted a new thread with my new upper and a bunch of pictures, but now its gone?

Evil Colt 6920
02-11-12, 01:05
Which post? This one?

LOL Actually I did see his original post. Title was "New Upper" with a with few pics. Nice upper BTW. Vltor receiver, DD barrel, troy rail, magpul AFG.... If a Mod, Senior Member, SME, Site Sponsor or Industry Profesional posted that same exact thread it would still be here...:secret:

This thread will most likely dissapear without explanation as well... just sayn'

Ar1b3nz
02-11-12, 01:10
LOL Actually I did see his original post. Title was "New Upper" with a with few pics. Nice upper BTW. Vltor receiver, DD barrel, troy rail, magpul AFG.... If a Mod, Senior Member, SME, Site Sponsor or Industry Profesional posted that same exact thread it would still be here...:secret:

This thread will most likely dissapear without explanation as well... just sayn'

Why would they do that? I don't get it.

Thanks for those kind words for sure.

PdxMotoxer
02-11-12, 01:17
You might try asking in the section... Site Questions / Comments
it stands a better chance to be answered there as this is sure to be deleted here. (they keep this section pretty clean and on topic) :)

tuck
02-11-12, 01:20
Why would they do that? I don't get it.

Because here at M4C, posting threads that resemble status update more suited to social networking sites is frowned upon.

If your original thread was just some pictures of your new purchase, without any substantial content, a mod more than likely removed it.

Not trying to be a dick, just saying it how it is.

Iraqgunz
02-11-12, 01:31
Your post was deleted because this isn't Facebook or Twitter. If you want to post pics of your build, then there are threads where you can do so.

If you want to get opinions after the fact, you can do that as well. But we don't to clog up the boards with daily updates in peoples lives.

Iraqgunz
02-11-12, 01:32
If you have an issue with the way something was handled or how we moderate then by all means contact someone via PM and talk about it.

Don't come in here and make a sniper post.

Ar1b3nz
02-11-12, 10:51
Your post was deleted because this isn't Facebook or Twitter. If you want to post pics of your build, then there are threads where you can do so.

If you want to get opinions after the fact, you can do that as well. But we don't to clog up the boards with daily updates in peoples lives.

I understand but the least you could do was move the post or send a courtesy PM to the OP. No just delete the post and make it look like you don't care, I been a mod in a few forums the least i can said is we don't treat people like they do around here.:suicide2:

bleaman225
02-11-12, 10:57
If you don't like it then being silent, may be your best answer.