PDA

View Full Version : MASADA on Futureweapons

SuicideHz
12-20-07, 23:11
I don't know how old this episode was but I just watched about 15 minutes of Richard M. play around with the Masada. He didn't seem to be his usual toolish self but I think most of that had to do with the Masada upping his coolness factor that much!

He was firing it in 3 round bursts with an AAC M42K and boy did it sound nice. I could barely tell 3 rounds were being expelled per pull. What is the cyclic rate on this thing anyway?

Some times I couldn't tell if the gun was black or the new cocoa colored FDE that DD is using on their rails.

It sure was nice and I cannot wait to get one! The super short ones with the krinks actually looked really neat from the front.

Earlier in the episode he was playing with the KAC PDW which was pretty neat as well as the Bushmaster (bushmaster bushmaster or a different bushmaster?) Mk44 30mm cannon that fires fuzed airburst munitions through walls, etc.

Cool stuff. First time I watched the show and saw several good segments- not a bunch of CRAP.

Chris from Magpul was shown, I believe Richard, and also the lead designer of the Masada had a speaking part.

gkanga
12-21-07, 00:24
Yeah that was a pretty cool episode. I'm glad they didn't overdub stupid fake silencer sounds like they've done before. Unfortunately I missed the first part, with the KAC PDW.

The Bushmaster cannon is not made by the AR Bushmaster, it's the name of the product, it's made by ATK.

ptm76
12-21-07, 15:02
Despite taping a note to my TV, I still managed to miss this episode! D'oh!

SuicideHz
12-21-07, 16:12
I have to add a disclaimer- I never watch the show. I was just bored last night.

decodeddiesel
12-22-07, 17:00
Damn maybe I should start watching that show....

....well....maybe not, seeing how according to Mr. Mac my AK fires a 3-oh-8 round.