PDA

View Full Version : Tax season, New AR buyers

Eric D.
02-11-12, 22:03
Is it just me or is there a FLOOD of new members looking to buy their first AR? It seems too early for it to be an election year buying hype. I don't remember the same influx last year. There is literally a new "First AR" thread created every day in AR General.

maximus83
02-11-12, 22:25
I guess I don't think it's too early to be election hype. People know what's coming down the pipe.

Also, the platform is just getting increasingly popular. People including relatives that I thought would never get into the AR FOW are trying them now.

ralph
02-12-12, 08:45
The platform itself has been becoming popular for awhile now, with the explosion of high quality manfacturers, very reasonable prices,and the fact most people know that Obama is NO friend of the gunowner, neither is Romney.. Factor that with growing uncertanity in Europe,(they are, without a doubt heading for another ressession) which will probably show up here, and a ever growing deficit which now, most economicist admit is not sustainable, and a default here, is but a matter of time.. So, when you factor all that in, I can see why all the interest in the AR...