PDA

View Full Version : New M4 Ar15

brandonadam209
02-13-12, 16:10
ust finished building my first AR15 chambered in 7.62x39mm.

JD Machine upper receiver
JD Machine gas block
Citadel 16" chromoly barrel
Vortex flash hider
FSI free float quad rail
Magpul MBUS back up sights
7.62x39mm enhanced firing pin
LRB Arms Lower receiver
DPMS lower receiver parts kit
Magpul CTR Mil Spec stock
Magpul MOE+ grip
ASC 10 round magazine

Link for pictures is as follows.
http://s1071.photobucket.com/albums/u519/brandonadam209/

Cesiumsponge
02-13-12, 16:46
This section isn't for starting "look at this!" threads. There are picture threads and a custom build section. The very FIRST sticky: http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=642

brandonadam209
02-13-12, 16:48
This section isn't for starting "look at this!" threads. There are picture threads and a custom build section

My bad, sounds like you need to take a "nap" cranky face

Cesiumsponge
02-13-12, 16:55
I'm a pussycat around here. Wait for one of the lions to swing by. It would behoove you to take a moment to review the house rules and general conduct. This is someone else's house, not your bedroom.

brandonadam209
02-13-12, 17:02
I'm a pussycat around here. Wait for one of the lions to swing by. It would behoove you to take a moment to review the house rules and general conduct. This is someone else's house, not your bedroom.

first off... LOL! !
Second...I did not know I was back in boot camp, thus being said, I apologize for offending the forum and its owner. I did put the post in its proper section. Admin please remove this post, and please accept my formal apology to this being in the wrong place.

Cesiumsponge
02-13-12, 17:11
Stick around! ;) Seriousy, there is a learning curve but you'll get a lot out of the folks and information here if you're willing to put in the time. The lack of tolerance for BS means less BS to wade through like some other forums.

Casull
02-13-12, 17:14
Hmm, don't see them 7.62x39's every day. Cool. How does it feel compared to 5.56 out of the AR?

Quiet-Matt
02-13-12, 17:19
brandonadam209,
Welcome to the forum. To post a picture in your post right click on your photobucket image and copy the URL. Click on the insert image tab and paste the URL in the prompt. BTW, the Vortex is designed to self tighten and doesn't require the crush washer.

DeltaSierra
02-13-12, 17:20
This isn't Facebook. No one cares about your status updates...

Not only that, but this is in the wrong section.

Now, take your snotty attitude and get it adjusted.

Sticks
02-13-12, 18:14
Stick around! ;) Seriousy, there is a learning curve but you'll get a lot out of the folks and information here if you're willing to put in the time. The lack of tolerance for BS means less BS to wade through like some other forums.

Yeah, but he fired back without hesitation, instead of getting his panties in a wad. Good for him. :lol:

brandonadam209
02-13-12, 18:36
This isn't Facebook. No one cares about your status updates...

Not only that, but this is in the wrong section.

Now, take your snotty attitude and get it adjusted.

This forum is a little immature.

brandonadam209
02-13-12, 18:37
brandonadam209,
Welcome to the forum. To post a picture in your post right click on your photobucket image and copy the URL. Click on the insert image tab and paste the URL in the prompt. BTW, the Vortex is designed to self tighten and doesn't require the crush washer.

10-4 appreciate the help, making the fix now.

JSantoro
02-13-12, 18:57
My bad, sounds like you need to take a "nap" cranky face

And you have the nerve to make assertions as to what is or is not mature?

Dude was trying to help you out, and instead of taking a moment to think, you've managed to skyline yourself.

Before you post anything again, hit the little grey button at the top-right of the page that says "Rules." Once you've done that, conduct a search using the orange "Search" button, for "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly...," and get you some info on how to post like a damned adult and not a petulant teenager who doesn't know which website she's signed into.

Cranky-Face is now here.