PDA

View Full Version : Any one have a review of riflegear.com?

Headcase650
02-13-12, 18:55
They have what I'm looking for in stock. Whats your experiences with them? Are they a reputable company?

Clem
02-13-12, 19:05
I ordered a few magpul pmags from them. One of the few places you can order 15 round modified ones for NJ. They seem ok. I got them pretty quick from what I remember.

B_RAD
02-13-12, 19:12
I ordered a DD V3 from them. Bought it on a Wednesday and picked it up from my FFL on the following Friday. 2nd day air was only $25. Standard shipping is free. I wouldn't have just bought from them but I called DD and asked if they could give me a dealer who had some in stock. I figured DD wouldn't give me a dealers info if they weren't legit. Call DD tomorrow and ask.

smm345
02-13-12, 19:14
I have only made one purchase from them (on-line), the aftermarket stock was shipped very quickly. The 2 different guys that I spoke to on the phone were very helpful with advice regarding the Ordering options and Assault Weapon Registration procedures for California LEOs. I attached some reviews for what it is worth.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/riflegear-fountain-valley

TOMTOM
02-13-12, 19:40
They're GTG. I consistently drive down to Orange County (I'm up in LA) just to buy stuff.

They recently pinned my BC 1.5 on my LMT upper. Nothing but good guys (and gals!) over there.

dj_dub
02-13-12, 19:43
I've made many purchases from them online and in person. From a KRISS to Stripped Lowers to Parts...every time I've received top notch service. Will continue to shop there for future needs without hesitation!

Striker
02-13-12, 19:48
They have what I'm looking for in stock. Whats your experiences with them? Are they a reputable company?

You can buy with confidence. I bought a lower from them a couple of years ago. Been to their store. They're fine.

pira114
02-13-12, 21:53
I've ordered several things from them. Some of the fastest shipping I've seen. Good customer service on the one return I made (my error). I'd order from them without worry.

ache_d
02-13-12, 22:18
I ordered a couple DD bbls from them but before I did I called Daniel Defense. I asked something to the affect, "Riflegear? you guys good with them?". The good guy at DD said something like, "Yep! Good to go, man!" ---- Works for me!!

krisjon
02-13-12, 22:58
I've ordered quite a few things from Riflegear and highly recommend them. They ship very quickly, too.

brucoop
02-13-12, 23:07
I have done business with Riflegear both online and in person. The personnel are smart, friendly and don't push you to make a sale. The online service has worked for me flawlessly. You can deal with Riflegear with confidence IMO.

Raven Armament
02-13-12, 23:47
I've done business with Riflegear for a few years. My only complaint is they usually email me my tracking number for the order before I have a chance to enter the transaction into Quickbooks. Jerks! :D :dance3:

ROUTEMICHIGAN
02-13-12, 23:53
They are excellent.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
02-14-12, 00:09
Ive done face to face and online business with them, they have always been good to go. Their Riflegear uppers a re a great deal, and made by DD to boot!

piedrarc
02-14-12, 00:19
Great prices fast shipping. Great company.

btaksier
02-14-12, 00:23
I've bought from them a few times as well, always great to deal with.

TangoSauce
02-14-12, 00:48
They're one of my go-tos. The customer service is quality too.

CLJ94104
02-14-12, 02:18
Bought a T.A.B. Gear sling for my precision rifle from them. Very good shipping time. Good people from what I can say from my experience.

jrau13
02-14-12, 09:54
Bought from them numerous times and always a pleasure. I have the joy of living very close to their location as well.
GTG with them!

Hizzie
02-14-12, 12:06
Haven't bought from yet but intend to. They carry an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau. BBB.org is my 1st stop when checking out a new retailer.

Rekkr870
02-14-12, 12:31
Riflegear is good to go. I ordered a DDM4V5 for my stepfather for an awesome price. The customer service on the phone was top notch also. To top it off, shipping was very fast from California to good ole' south Arkansas. Buy from them with confidence.

a0cake
02-14-12, 13:54
I've also had good experiences with them, but let me say this:

Given the use that I get out of this free forum, I make every possible effort to support the dealers that support M4Carbine.net .... Especially the ones that are active here. Yes, they make money off participating here and don't do it out of the goodness of their hearts, but in many ways this forum wouldn't be what it is without their participation. So I'm grateful for that.

There's nothing wrong with going elsewhere when you can't find what you want in stock (and Riflegear is a good company to look toward when that happens), but I personally do whatever I can, even if it means waiting a little bit, to support the paying sponsors of this site.

Markasaurus
02-14-12, 13:55
I live near their retail store. The prices are not particularly impressive and their product line is very limited. But the staff seems knowledgable, and they are the only people for miles around that keep AR parts in stock (more then enough to do a build). Most of the internal parts such as hammers and trigger parts etc.are made by stag.
Reputable and competent yes, best price around, no.

Plato
02-14-12, 14:02
One of, if not the best shop in CA.

Shark92651
02-14-12, 16:13
Thanks for the positive reviews guys, we really try our best and it's always nice to see recommendations online. As far as advertising on m4carbine.net, we have asked before about becoming a forum sponsor but were turned down. It's been awhile and an employee that is no longer with us was the one that was asking before so I really don't remember what the criteria was or why we weren't considered, but I am always willing to try again.

Headcase650
02-14-12, 18:18
I placed an order with them today. Ill let you know how it goes.

TacMedic556
02-14-12, 22:49
I had nothing but a great experience with them.