PDA

View Full Version : G.A.R. ARMS

Irishman
02-14-12, 05:42
Just wondering if any one has done business with GAR arms and if they are a decent place to buy from.

wahoo95
02-14-12, 06:42
Just wondering if any one has done business with GAR arms and if they are a decent place to buy from.

Never heard of them. Did you use the search button yet??????

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wetidlerjr
02-14-12, 07:40
There is nothing in "Search" on G.A.R. Arms. :cool:

wahoo95
02-14-12, 07:45
There is nothing in "Search" on G.A.R. Arms. :cool:

I consider that a clue as to what response and/or feedback you will get here.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cesiumsponge
02-14-12, 11:52
I'm all for up-and-coming companies making a name for themselves so pulling up the specs on GAR, I stopped looking after seeing it used a commercial RE.

Irishman
02-14-12, 12:43
I'm all for up-and-coming companies making a name for themselves so pulling up the specs on GAR, I stopped looking after seeing it used a commercial RE.
Sorry, "commercial RE"? what is that?

sadmin
02-14-12, 12:44
Receiver extension, means no mil-spec stocks... And after all, we a know how everyone feels about mil spec around here. :)

Irishman
02-14-12, 12:55
Oh,ok. Still learning all the lingo. I asked about GAR because they had some decent prices on sights etc.
http://www.gar-arms.com/ar15_flip_up_sights_s/167.htm?searching=Y&sort=13&cat=167&show=10&page=2

wetidlerjr
02-14-12, 16:10
Oh,ok. Still learning all the lingo. I asked about GAR because they had some decent prices on sights etc...

Don't worry about it. If you don't ask questions you won't learn. Look at the various pinned threads at the top of the forum for answers. If you find nothing there then use the orange "Search" button at the upper right of the page. After that, post a question. I often use the "Search" here when I have questions that come up on other sites. :D