PDA

View Full Version : Organization pushing SBUX anti-gun boycott gets air time on CNBC

30 cal slut
02-15-12, 17:02
I caught this segment only by accident this morning while farting around at the NASDAQ in NYC.

These guys made it perfectly clear this is not a one-day protest.

Hopefully, nobody will give a flying ****.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000073266

William B.
02-15-12, 17:16
What a moron. I never bought anything from Starbucks before I read about this on Little Lebowski's blog about a month ago. Thanks for posting this, though. I didn't realize that it would be an on-going thing. I guess I'll just have to continue buying Starbucks coffee.

dennisuello
02-15-12, 17:56
Mocha yesterday and mocha today. I guess I'll continue as well.

jaxman7
02-15-12, 18:08
Probably tens of thousands of legal concealed weapons carriers walk through Starbucks each day without incident and this is the only side of the debate broadcast nationwide. Infuriating....

-Jax

nobody knows
02-15-12, 20:02
I took my wife out for coffee yesterday, I didn't realize it was going to be an ongoing thing ether. I don't think there are as many nuts out their as they think. So it shouldn't be a problem. But I guess I will start going at least once a week to tyr and help.

Mauser KAR98K
02-16-12, 00:10
Why should I listen to a guy who sounds like he doesn't have any street smarts.

Retard at large.

Honu
02-16-12, 03:23
I love his way of proving how they hurt them ? saying our people report what they are not going to spend ? hehehehe what a moron
maybe we should come up with a statement on how much gun carriers spend at starbucks :)

love the "LETHAL agenda" did the moron not listen to his master to bring down the rhetoric !!!!
funny ironic ? since their goal is LETHAL to starbucks ? did they look in the mirror the NRA is not purposely trying to hurt anyone just hold our rights yet idiots like this are trying to hurt others !!!!

I am so sick of people who think they can trample on others when they don't agree rather than just saying OK you have your beliefs I have mine ?
so sick of the double standard liberals live by