PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: WTT: Excellent condition Aimpoint H1 on ADM QD mount absolute cowitness riser for M4s

ack495
02-17-12, 19:45
Trade pending

So I have a like new, excellent condition H1 that I really like but I seem to like its larger brotherin better. The optic's glass is perfect as far I'm concerned. Body is flawless except one, almost microscopic, nick on the top by the rear lense. ADM QD mount rocks and is currently setup in a absolute cowitness fashion but can be fitted with the lower 1/3 riser, you just have to buy the other riser. No box but comes with bikini covers, windage/elevation tool, two extra batteries(battery currently in H1 is new), and extra mounting screws.

So I'm really hoping to trade for a M4s and only the "s" model please in same condition. I don't like the original M4. The qrp2 mount is good but it would be even better if it was a Larue, ADM mount, or Bobro, prefer absolute cowitness, but lower 1/3 is fine too. I will add cash, to be negotiated.

I would also trade for a 2moa M3/ML3/C3 or PRO in same condition on a top quality mount. No M/ML2 please. I might even consider a trade for a Eotech EXPS or XPS on some QD mount. Cash may have to be added on your end depending on the model and mount you have but could be a straight up trade.

IM or email me with offers, questions, or pic requests.