PDA

View Full Version : My cat from hell

pilotguyo540
02-18-12, 19:08
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/my-cat-from-hell/

WTF, over?!

This is the gayest show ever. Who the hell takes a cat this serious?

Eurodriver
02-18-12, 19:21
You're right. That is pretty gay. (And I actually mean that in a homosexual way)

Heavy Metal
02-18-12, 19:22
I ended up adopting a three-legged stray cat about a year and a half ago.

I stopped my original cat from picking on her not by calling some effiminante doucehbag but rolling up a newspaper and beating the crap out of Pooky every time she picked on Hopper.

After a while the morale improved and the beatings ceased.

Suwannee Tim
02-18-12, 20:14
Jackson Galaxy. He da man. I'm glad you guys brought this site to my attention. I'm sure I will learn a lot about cat social dynamics.

An Undocumented Worker
02-18-12, 23:00
I ended up adopting a three-legged stray cat about a year and a half ago.

I stopped my original cat from picking on her not by calling some effiminante doucehbag but rolling up a newspaper and beating the crap out of Pooky every time she picked on Hopper.

After a while the morale improved and the beatings ceased.

Aren't the beating supposed to continue untill morale improves? I mean it's not supposed to work the other way around right?
(foghorn leghorn) Boy now Boy I say, thats sarcasm I say/ foghorn leghorn

Heavy Metal
02-18-12, 23:04
Aren't the beating supposed to continue untill morale improves? I mean it's not supposed to work the other way around right?
(foghorn leghorn) Boy now Boy I say, thats sarcasm I say/ foghorn leghorn

Until morale improves. Morale improved and the condition for the cessation of beatings was met.

Pooky no longer attempts to murder her adopted kid sister now, just rough her up a bit in the occasional play furball. I no longer find bloody nips in Hopper's ears and she seems much less hostile towards her. They appear to slowly be bonding.

kwelz
02-19-12, 10:27
I am setting my Tivo to watch this show!

ForTehNguyen
02-19-12, 12:11
show is basically The Dog Whisperer but for cats. Both good shows

The_War_Wagon
02-19-12, 13:03
Haven't seen it - don't NEED to. :rolleyes:

'Problem' cats are why they invented the CAT - a - pult. Then they become the next county over's problem. :dance3:

Suwannee Tim
02-19-12, 20:34
I would like to turn Mr Galaxy loose on our cat Ginger. She was rescued as a three week old kitten. She is very lucky to be alive. She has the nastiest attitude of any cat we have ever owned. She is only nice when begging for food. I am sure Mr. Galaxy could teach her some gratitude.

Spiffums
02-20-12, 21:50
I would like to turn Mr Galaxy loose on our cat Ginger. She was rescued as a three week old kitten. She is very lucky to be alive. She has the nastiest attitude of any cat we have ever owned. She is only nice when begging for food. I am sure Mr. Galaxy could teach her some gratitude.

Sounds like a cat from the ghetto.............:haha: