PDA

View Full Version : Got vickers mag release

Endur
02-19-12, 01:57
So I got my vickers mag release yesterday and installed it today. While I was installing it I decided to completely take it apart and learn it. Farely simple to take apart and put back together. I ordered some trigger parts from a member on here and oncw I receive them I will take some pics of the install.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/KungFuHyphy/glock23.jpg

Watching a recorded episode of snl while the wife drinks bud lights. My cup is some captain and coke. mmmmmm

Pax
02-19-12, 02:13
You need. To take it easy.

I know this is exciting. But you joined less than half a month ago and you now have well over a hundred posts. Your sigline changes on a day to day basis. And now youre using the site as if it is your personal social networking site.

Chill. Just. Chill.

HaydenB
02-19-12, 02:54
And you made this into a thread why??

Look, nice enthusiasm and all but this thread is just pain pointless..

I don't say this to be a hard ass and ruin your fun time. Its just that M4C isn't the place for "status updates".

Endur
02-19-12, 04:18
The last two posts I understand. Just trying to get intergrated on the forum and extend my knowledge. I am on terminal leave and have nothing else to do except apply for jobs, take care of home stuff and gain some knowledge on here as the jobs I am applying for are security contracting and my military experience only goes so far.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
02-19-12, 04:20
Twitter:

got new vkrs mag rlse. sippn on capncoke, wife's sippin on bud.

#vickersmagrelease

Maybe do a thread on theactual installation of the part, not a status update. That would go a long ways for you. Maybe even a review on why you feel it is a better option than the stock release.

Endur
02-19-12, 04:24
Twitter:

got new vkrs mag rlse. sippn on capncoke, wife's sippin on bud.

#vickersmagrelease

Maybe do a thread on theactual installation of the part, not a status update. That would go a long ways for you. Maybe even a review on why you feel it is a better option than the stock release.

Good point. I was planning on that when I got the trigger parts. Do a whole install write up. I think this thread was by product of boredom..