PDA

View Full Version : McMiller Sports Center

Bad Medicine
02-19-12, 10:31
Anyone else been to McMiller Sports Center in Eagle Wi? I went for the first time yesterday, I don't think it was too terrible of a set up but there were a ton of fudder's hanging around! I shot the 100, 50 and 25. The only thing I dislike is that I feel really cramped shooting and being 6'3" and 240 it was a pain, that and it is an hour and a half one way! Other than that it is a really good deal only $14 for an all day shoot. I am currently stationed here in Great Lakes but I don't have a FOID card so I am limited to shooting in WI only. So anyone else frequent McMillers?

tuck
02-19-12, 13:31
I've been thinking about heading down that way and checking it out sometime this spring. It's about an hour and a half drive for me as well.

Bad Medicine
02-19-12, 16:28
Well if you ever decide to then I would be more than happy to meet you up there!

tuck
02-19-12, 21:10
I'll give you a heads up if I decide to make the haul down there. :neo:

Kevin
02-20-12, 08:41
There are several very reasonably priced private clubs in the Milwaukee area with a short-to-no-waiting list to join.

PM me or email kevin@milwaukeecops.com and I'll get the info to you.

coyote hunter
02-29-12, 23:48
I used to work there under both managements on all ranges, even the sporting clays. Occasionally I'll pick up a few hours here and there.

Not a bad place at all. It is wide open to the public so there are some interesting folks passing through, but for the most part a whole lot of nice people. I liked the co workers I had too.

Check out the sporting clays course if you like that sort of thing. Lots of fun.