PDA

View Full Version : New Russian "Strizh" 9mm pistol.

one
02-19-12, 15:17
Haven't seen this here before so here we go.

Not sure what to think about the apparent front sight displacement in the pic and video but overall it's interesting to watch. Audio on the vid is all Russian.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/02/17/new-russian-arsenal-firearms-strike-one-strizh-polymer-pistol/

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/strizh_pistol_russia-tfb.jpg

deadlyfire
02-19-12, 18:47
I hope we can get some more information on what makes this pistol unique. Not like we will ever see it in the states though.

LMT42
02-19-12, 21:05
^^ Yep, a translator would be handy about now. The sights appear to be offset and the barrel doesn't seem to rise when the slide retracts.

Arik
02-21-12, 16:38
This is version 3. Each time it is revised is because they are given to the special forces to evaluate. After each evaluation the men give their opinions on what they liked or didnt. Their imput is evaluated and features are added or taken away. The barrel stays in place thus allowing better accuracy and less felt recoil. The mag is drop free and a new mag is easy to load due to the opened mag well. Standard 9mm 17 round mag.

S.E.R.T.
02-21-12, 17:12
i still cant get over the accuracy test at 2:45 :fie:

Endur
02-21-12, 17:37
Looks like glocks ugly step sister.

Curare
02-21-12, 19:08
Are they paying a licensing fee to Bubits?

Omega Man
02-21-12, 19:24
I want one.

mallowpufft
02-21-12, 20:59
I'd like some more info on this thing, especially if it really is a non moving barrel design.
That being said it looks like a glock, kel-tec, and hi-point had a gang bang and this is the F.A.S. baby they produced...

Arik
02-22-12, 06:58
Doesnt seem like there is a lot of info out on it yet. I did a quick google search yesterday and most sites just link to the same one thats on here, which doesnt have much technical info. There maybe more on worldguns.ru but every time I used to click on that site I'd get viruses or something that constantly tries to upload to my pc so I stopped using that site.

You're right it does kinda look like the PMR30 and a Glock.

Trajan
02-22-12, 07:58
That's quite a low bore axis. I'd love to try one.

And shooting next to that guys head? :eek: