PDA

View Full Version : az bench rest to borrow

thirteen/autumns
02-20-12, 13:06
hello to all arizona residents here. I had a question for you. I am in need of a bench rest to help finish my zeroing of my new hunting rifle. I just bought a general purpose all needs hunting rifle winchester 70 30-06 with nikon monarch here awhile go. I have been just sandbag resting the rifle and have gotten in to around 1.5-2 moa at 100 and 200 yrds. I am more then positive it's all shooter error now but was wondering if any local phoenix shooters wouldn't mind letting me borrow their bench rest for the day? I am much of a perfectionist and want to take the rifle to it's max with what I have. I am no means a percision shooter and am happy with the results it's producing but there's always my anal side :). I would just buy one new from cabelas or used locally but I don't see in the future me buying anymore long guns. I would be more then happy to pay for your shooting pass for a day at ben avery's and some ammo for your troubles.

Thanks to all either way and look forward to shooting here in the community.

AO520
03-23-12, 03:23
I'm in Tucson so cant help much but I am pretty sure you can rent them at most local ranges.