kVon
02-22-12, 22:19
no...

roboa89
02-22-12, 23:38
Thanks

trackstar55
02-23-12, 08:59
You can order them with or without. Choice is up to you.

I have one with and I have one without.

roboa89
02-23-12, 11:23
I appreciate the responses, I searched here for an answer unfortunately I could not come up with a definite yes or no.

ST911
02-23-12, 11:26
Mine do not, but I will note that they were bought as component lowers, not complete guns. Others I have seen recently did not, regardless of how they came.

Ask LMT for a definitive answer on what they're shipping

DocBach
02-23-12, 11:38
Defender 2000s come in several configurations; you can get them with two-stage triggers, SOPMOD stocks, and with or without LE markings depending on your preference. LEO markings are an additional $20 over the price of the lower.

trackstar55
02-23-12, 12:02
I appreciate the responses, I searched here for an answer unfortunately I could not come up with a definite yes or no.

What answer are you looking for? You have TWO choices. You can order your LMT with LEO marking OR you can order your LMT without LEO markings.

Not sure what other option your looking for.

Rattlehead
02-23-12, 12:09
What answer are you looking for? You have TWO choices. You can order your LMT with LEO marking OR you can order your LMT without LEO markings.

Not sure what other option your looking for.

He asked a question, and it was answered.
And the answer was...

NO!

trackstar55
02-23-12, 12:14
Not all are marked LEO and you can order that option if you want.

Rattlehead
02-23-12, 12:16
Thanks for answering for him. I must have missed your earlier post contributing to this topic so EXCUSE me! No need to yell

I thought this was simple. Not all are marked LEO and you can order that option if you want.

Got it? Got it. Case closed

You're funny.

I'll ignore that and just say that tone is hard to convey over the Internet. It was sarcasm.

ST911
02-23-12, 12:19
You're funny. I'll ignore that and just say that tone is hard to convey over the Internet. It was sarcasm.

Thanks for answering for him. I must have missed your earlier post contributing to this topic so EXCUSE me! No need to yell I thought this was simple. Not all are marked LEO and you can order that option if you want. Got it? Got it. Case closed

Lighten up, or take it to PM. There's no need for that stuff here.