PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Pre-94 30 round G.I. Magazines. *Sold Out*

Roadblock
02-24-12, 09:24
Was cleaning out my gun room and found a box of old pre-94 30 round G.I magazines. I have a mixture of Kay Industries, Sanchez and Adventure Line Industries.

These are pre-94 unmarked (no date code) like the old days. I believe most of them are probably mid to late 1980's, I'm sure they are pre-94 though due to the lack of markings.

I've been trying to pin down a value and I'm being told $10~40.00 dollars. The price seems to have fluctuated over the years based on supply and demand. I just found some used ones that sold for $30.00 dollar each on another forum.

I'm not trying to get rich off these, I'd be happy basically trading even up for current production Magpul PMag's. If you live somewhere where you can only have these pre-ban magazines, compensate me for the cost of a replacement current production magazines, you can have some of these.

My local cost is about $15.00~16.00 dollars each for PMag's, that is what I will sell these for.

Little info on the magazines. I can provide some pictures but these mags do have a moderate amount of finish wear. They have been in and out of magazine carriers over the years quite a few times. That said, they hardly have any markings from the magazine release itself scraping across them, so they were actually not use that much. I've examined them and found no battered or cracked feed lips on any of them.

Let me know if your interested.

As of posting this here on M4Carbine.net, I have 16 of these sitting here but it looks like 12 of them are SPF. I for sure have 4 left however, like I said, the first 12 are only SPF and people do change their minds!

Roadblock
03-26-12, 22:02
Just an update! All of these were sold a while ago. Thanks to everyone who contacted me!