PDA

View Full Version : What are you carrying your PPQ in?

RepeatDefender
02-24-12, 10:04
Just wanted to get an idea of what folks are using so far.

I'm carrying in a Remora with a Fricke Joab horizontal mag carrier. I have a Raven Phantom on order, though.

cslone
02-24-12, 10:39
-Safariland 6004, on duty, made for a SW99 and "slightly" modified in my oven. :o
-Kaluban Cloak "off duty", aka teaching or any time I'm in tac pants and a polo.

I carry a PPS while concealed though.

balance
02-24-12, 13:10
I'm a lefty so my choices are more limited than most. I'm currently carrying mine in a left-handed IWB Galco SUM401 made for an H&K P2000. It fits like it was made for it.

montanadave
02-24-12, 13:10
I picked up one the the Raven Phantom holsters from Grant when I bought my first PPQ.

ralph
02-24-12, 16:22
I'm a lefty so my choices are more limited than most. I'm currently carrying mine in a left-handed IWB Galco SUM401 made for an H&K P2000. It fits like it was made for it.

I've been using a RH High Noon "public sceret" IWB for a P-2000, fits perfect..

cslone
02-24-12, 17:11

I keep going back and forth on picking up a Safariland 6005 for the P2000 or P30 to see if it would fit better.

Looking at the measurements though, I just can't make up my mind.

C4IGrant
02-24-12, 17:26
RCS.

C4

caddishatch
02-24-12, 20:32
I currently carry mine in a pancake style kydex from PJ holsters. If you don't like it in 30 days it can be returned for a full refund. Probably will get a raven style next. I really want a Mitch Rossin DL but they do not have the mold yet.

moundman
02-25-12, 00:03
I just picked up the Crossbreed Supertuck IWB.

caddishatch
02-25-12, 08:27
I just picked up the Crossbreed Supertuck IWB.

Let me know how that holster is. I have been thinking about getting one myself.

moundman
02-25-12, 11:49
Let me know how that holster is. I have been thinking about getting one myself.

So far it's actually more comfortable than I thought. It's my first and only IWB holster though so I don't have anything to compare it to. It'll probably be better if I lost a little weight though. :)

KiloXray
02-25-12, 13:36
RCS.

C4

I thought you were rocking a first edition PPQ? How do you use the RCS with the threaded barrel? I thought the RCS was closed on the bottom.

This was exactly the reason I was going to go with a Kaluban, since they are open at the muzzle. It will fit both my first edition and regualr PPQs.

C4IGrant
02-25-12, 13:44
I thought you were rocking a first edition PPQ? How do you use the RCS with the threaded barrel? I thought the RCS was closed on the bottom.

This was exactly the reason I was going to go with a Kaluban, since they are open at the muzzle. I will fit both my first edition and regualr PPQs.

I am not.

RCS holsters come both ways and if you have one with a closed end, you can send it back to them and they will open it up for you.

C4

1GIG
02-25-12, 19:03
Fits great in a RCS made for a HK 45C.

MAUSER202
02-25-12, 19:14
Currently a crossbreed IWB, 1st time time user of this brand. It takes more time to put the holster on than I am used to but it is very comfortable once on and conceals well. I also have a High noon slide guard OWB that should arrive the end of March.