Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC Light and Knife photo thread

Feedback Score
    I cary a shit ton of stuff and the pictures dont even show what is in the pack. What you see in the pictures is what is on my person all the time.
    Fixed blade = USK/ OTG sheath
    Folding knife#1= SIG SAUER with unfinished stipple job.
    Folding knife#2= HK
    Illumination device#1= Streamlight Sidewinder(White,Blue,Red, IR)
    Illumination device#2= Swiss Tech mini light(in the pen holder on my ID case)
    Mini pry bar x1
    Mini metal saw x 1
    Mini Fire starter x 1
    Swiss Tech mini multi tool X 2
    Casio G-Shock with Suunto "clipper" compass attached.
    Paracord bracelet x 1
    Black Sharpie x 1

I am waiting on my Streamlight Pro Tac HL to come in and it will be added to the list.
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warrior"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonconsiglio View Post
    Surefire LX2 and one of a handful of knives. Strider SNG CC, Chris Reeve Sebenza, Benchmade 710 (current one is D2 with partial serrations, though I don't care for serrations) or Rat Cutlery/ESEE Izula. Great little knife. In my car I keep a Strider VB-GG. Also, carried an Emerson CQC-7 for a while. I have a handful of other knives, but these are the ones I carry or carried.

Of them all, I prefer the Chris Reeve (though I should have bought the full size and not the small) and will likely pick up the Umnumzaan soon. They're both great slicers and work great for everyday tasks. I like the Benchmade as well for the same reasons and I won't be upset.. as much) over loosing it. The Strider SNG is also an awesome knife, but I'll likely start carrying a DB or SA when I need a heavier use concealable knife.

As much as I like the Emerson knives, there's something lacking about the liner lock in my opinion. Also, I'm not 100% sold on the Wave feature though I could see the benefit if you spent a lot of time training with it and was the only type you carried. I don't know, I felt it needed a framelock conversion and would prefer s30v to 154.

I carry the LX2 or E2B as my daily light, though I prefer the LX2 due to it's size and texture.

Nighthawk was replaced with a Glock 17 a while back. Pic is from an EDC thread a while back.

Strider SNG-CC, I NEED a new one of these or a DB or SA soon. I gave my favorite one to a friend when he went to Iraq.

Strider SMF-CC but this was too large and I went to the SNG after it was stolen.

Sebenza

Izula

In the bag/car

Awesome gear there.

I will say though that the large Sebbies are way mo betta

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK LION View Post
    I cary a shit ton of stuff and the pictures dont even show what is in the pack. What you see in the pictures is what is on my person all the time.
    Folding knife#2= HK
    Mini pry bar x1
    Mini metal saw x 1
    Mini Fire starter x 1
    Paracord bracelet x 1
    Black Sharpie x 1

I am waiting on my Streamlight Pro Tac HL to come in and it will be added to the list.
    Good lord. Why not just carry a backpack?

Feedback Score

Re: EDC Light and Knife photo thread

Folding knife#2= HK
    Mini pry bar x1
    Mini metal saw x 1
    Mini Fire starter x 1
    Paracord bracelet x 1
    Black Sharpie x 1

Expecting the Visigoths? Shit dude...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    Good lord. Why not just carry a backpack?
    I rotate between a Camelbak HAWG and an SO-TECH "Go Bag" but most of the stuff fits in my pockets or in my wallet.
    I will be the first to admit my "over ready" status.
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warrior"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner505 View Post
    Expecting the Visigoths? Shit dude...

Whatever comes, I have something for it.

Feedback Score

Re: EDC Light and Knife photo thread

Whatever comes, I have something for it.
    And then some.

Feedback Score
    I have carried each of these in one way or another...I've become a bit addicted to Esee knives...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner505 View Post
    And then some.
    ****in A... Ill drink to that, CHEERS!

Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast