Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC Light and Knife photo thread

Feedback Score

Fenix PD30 and Protech Godfather.

Surefire C3 (converted to LED) and CS AK47
    Last edited by Prac-Com; 04-13-12 at 19:49.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Surefire E2D LED and Surefire delta folder... Bought the flashlight for the size and it had a pocket clip.. I use it almost every day... It has the bright 200 lumen and a 5 lumen low useful for almost everything along with strike bezel.. I bought the knife on a recommendation from a friend and while expensive.. I didn't pay full price but I haven't looked back since I got it.. It's very sharp and slim with a high quality blade its very lightweight. It's the full package including some extras most people will never use like the seatbelt cutter, glass breaker, wrench, and flathead screwdriver. These are a few of my dozen surefire product but I'll always buy surefire products.. Customer service is top notch and while expensive the product quality makes it worth every dime.. Also I am in no way affiliated with Surefire.. - HAWK
    Last edited by bighawk; 05-13-12 at 17:15.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Here is my collection so far. Pardon the crappy picture.
    Top to left:
    Cold Steel Boar Speer, Strider EBDB, Leatherman Wave, SOG Tactical Tomahawk, SOG Power Assist

SOG Super Bowie

SOG Super Bowie, Original Becker Knife & Tool BK7, CRKT Hissatsu

Zero Tolerance 0350, CRKT Hissatsu folder Lg, CRKT M1 13-D, CRKT Heiho
    Last edited by SW-Shooter; 05-29-12 at 21:12.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just bought this to replace my Buck Strider. One day I will get a real Strider, but for now cutting those mean boxes, this knife will do just fine.

Last edited by Bowser; 05-29-12 at 00:46.
    http://www.m4carbine.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20651&dateline=1303766618

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I really dig that Emerson, that's one sexy knife.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN-Rs-kdin0 ETA:Ugh, that's too bad. Now I have to pour over the mountains of info. I prefer the no brainer purchases.
    Last edited by SW-Shooter; 05-29-12 at 21:03.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Last edited by jonconsiglio; 06-07-12 at 08:01.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    Last edited by stalker3; 06-07-12 at 11:14.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Most used to least. I try and get thin knives as I feel they carry better. I usually have plenty of other stuff in my pockets, so I want the room. Lights tend to be small, 1 battery models.

Kershawk Scamp and Novatac 120T. The Scamp replaced the Leeks I had carried earlier when I felt like I needed a bigger stronger blade. The 120T is a reliable, small, powerful light that I have found little fault with over the years.

This Kershaw is for when I want a bit smaller pocketknife. Unlike the Leeks, it uses a cammed lever to allow easy one handed opening. The 4Sevens AA Tactical is a dead simple tiny light. Add the deep carry pocket clip and it's just about perfect for me. I wish it had a bit more oomph, but it does the trick.

The Leek is the only one I have left who's spring isn't broken. Breaking the tip was the last straw for the Leek in my book. They seem to break too often for my taste. It's a great, thin, one handed knife, but just too delicate. The AA2 got a Tactical cap for better switching, but the genius I bought this light from "aged" it and changed the programming. It's not really an EDC light at this point, but great for work.

The SS Leek is my favorite pocketknife, but too delicate. The AA2 Turbo is a great powerful light, but the fat head is a bit annoying when I try and put my phone in the same pocket.

I wouldn't mind adding a Benchmade axis locker to the mix, but the pricing is outrageous. I don't really have a problem with liner locks though. I'm pretty happy with my lights. The Novatac and the AA Tac get 90+% of the carry time.
    Last edited by subzero; 06-09-12 at 13:52.
    Principles matter.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

G26 in a RCS
    Emerson "10-8" model
    Surefire LX2
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast