Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pat Rogers reminding us about the little things...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This thread doesn't need to be about Pat Rogers at all. It can be about using good reloading techniques, doing solid push-pulls, and not sucking moose cocks.

Leave it at that, avoid the drama, insults, and thread locks. Pretty simple.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    It was not my intention to start any controversy. I got out of the Corps many years ago, before the rank of Marine Gunner was revived. Back in the 1970's and 1980's, it was a common thing to refer to a Chief Warrant Officer as "Gunner Smith" or "Gunner Jones". That was an informal yet respectful greeting. If any of you happened to be an active duty Marine 30 years ago, you will recall that.

I considered myself very fortunate to have worked for a CW02 and a CWO3 for a while. I was a much better Marine for the experience.

As Pat Rogers was from that era, that was the context of my remarks. No slight or offense was intended, nor any feather ruffling. Feel free to review all the posts I have made here over the years. I'm not a confrontational person.

If F2S or any other mod wishes to modify or edit my posts, they are certainly welcome to do so with absolutely no hard feelings on my part.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

a-yup

I will be taking this Man's course. Not only to be mentored by someone with years of experience, but also to be accused by a kind hearted older gentleman of sucking a big f&*ing moose cock in person.
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Oh, it's a moment to be treasured, all right....

Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    You jast sucked a beeg fackin' mooose cack! (Forgive my swearing.) Love Pat.
    Acta Non Verba

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12