Thread: Custom Arsenal SGL21 done by Superior Firearms

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Custom Arsenal SGL21 done by Superior Firearms

I bought this originally as a backup gun, and its sat in my safe collecting dust, Ive never even shot it. I just dont see a need to keep it. The gun was never fired by the original owner, so the round count is whatever factory test firing was done, probably less than 10.
    While I have not shot it, I have function tested it, cycled ammo through it, and dry fired it. I must say that the trigger pull is so smooth that I was dumbfounded the first time I tried it. The guys at superior firearms KNOW what they are doing.
    The work to the gun was done by the guys at Superior Firearms, a link to their website and to the original sale ad is below. I will include 1 steel 30 round magazine, I beleive its either east german, or bulgarian, but cant be sure, it works, and thats all I cared about.

Work done to the gun:
    1. Action job set to 4lbs.
    2. Enhance the safety
    3. Install ultimak top rail.
    4. Install side folding ACE stock with internal block.

http://www.superiorfirearmsllc.com/

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=65025

Im looking for $1200 shipped for the gun, that will be from my ffl to yours.
    I will take USPS money orders, or if you insist, discreet paypal with no fees to me (gift or +4%).

The only trade I am interested in is an unmolested, factory complete Colt 6920 (either version, dont care about the LE or sporter roll marks). No other trades interest me, unless youre desperate and want to offer me a gen 2 lowered factory noveske rifle as a straight up trade.

Pics:

Last edited by Bolt_Overide; 03-14-12 at 22:40.
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.