Thread: Did I do the right thing ordering this AK?

Feedback Score

Did I do the right thing ordering this AK?

SLR-107CR With Removable Muzzle Attachment - Stamped receiver, 7.62x39 caliber, front sight block / gas block combination, 500m rear sight, cleaning rod, black polymer furniture, stainless steel heat shield, left-side folding polymer stock, 2 stage trigger, scope rail, and removable muzzle attachment.

Feedback Score
    Sounds like an excellent choice to me.

Feedback Score
    I couldn't decied if I wanted to get it in .223 or 7.62x39.I figured I have 4 AR's and one complete LaRue Sniper sixteen that I would like a differant cal.I dodn't see many guys have it in 7.62x39. Why is that?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quartersticknick View Post
    I couldn't decied if I wanted to get it in .223 or 7.62x39.I figured I have 4 AR's and one complete LaRue Sniper sixteen that I would like a differant cal.I dodn't see many guys have it in 7.62x39. Why is that?
    They are the most recent release from Arsenal...

Feedback Score
    Are the 30 rd mags from arsenal any good? If not what is the best mag for the AK? As you can see I'm a newbie to the AK world,but also very excited!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    SLR-107CR With Removable Muzzle Attachment - Stamped receiver, 7.62x39 caliber, front sight block / gas block combination, 500m rear sight, cleaning rod, black polymer furniture, stainless steel heat shield, left-side folding polymer stock, 2 stage trigger, scope rail, and removable muzzle attachment.
    You just wrote a description of Sarah Brady's and Chuck Schumer's nightmare gun. Why question whether you made the right decision in the current political climate?

the only bad thing about the 107CR is that it doesn't look as good as the real AK-104 due to not having a proper muzzle brake.

I bought one and it is a QUALITY rifle. I would suggest upgrading to the Krebs peep sight, and look at the Bulgarian sub-forum of akforum.net for more info.

I like my ARs in 5.56 and my AKs in 5.45 and 7.62x39.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Are the 30 rd mags from arsenal any good?
    They are generally considered the best. Next best is any former combloc magazine. The US made AK mags are not ideal, some work some don't.

M_P

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Best traditional AKM on the market.
    "Life is short, but the years are long." - Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    You should be good to go with that rifle.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com