Page 1443 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 4439431343139314331441144214431444144514531493 ... LastLast
Results 14,421 to 14,430 of 15150

Thread: The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
    Does anyone still have Norgon Ambi mag releases in stock?
    Quote Originally Posted by HMsailor View Post
    When AU bought the patent, the original Norgon stocks dried up quickly about 5 yrs ago.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Ambide...e-p/au-amr.htm
    I don't know anything about the patent changing or who exactly owns and produces what, but I've been able to buy the real deal Norgon's freely the last 2 or 3 years from Norgon themselves or also Forward Controls, and I think one or two other places that I can't recall off the top of my head. I don't see FC selling them anymore when I check this morning and probably panic shortages are in play now, but hnestly, I'd just back order one from Norgon then buy one of the AU ones to hold you over. I even have an extra I could hook you up with if you pm me about it.

As a point of note, they are definitely NOT the same mag catches, and the Norgon is of noticeably better quality and design. I've gotten different ones from AU as cheap alternatives in comparison, and not all fit into all lower receivers, specifically Colt lowers. They also have different lengths of threaded posts that are just a hair too long, leaving the mag release button to extend beyond the button guards forged into the receiver. I've also noticed different grip patterns, finishes, and spring tension from batch to batch in a small sample size of about 6-8 mag releases. They work, but they aint the original, as is reflected in price.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Looking for BCM MK2 BFH 16 with MCMR-15 complete upper. Receiver does not have to be MK2.
    Last edited by Bogartino; 07-13-20 at 05:42.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Who is the best Vortex dealer online? I am looking at picking up the new UH1 Gen 2, and would love the best deal on it
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anybody got a source for 147gr-150gr .308 FMJ bullets for reloading? Not Hornady. I need mil-spec style ones to make dummy rounds for a living history display, and Hornady's offering always looks wrong. I'll even settle for some 140gr 7.5 French FMJ rounds if you have a source for them, they actually look right once loaded.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    LAW Folder G3

Tnx for the help fellas!!
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HMsailor View Post
    When AU bought the patent, the original Norgon stocks dried up quickly about 5 yrs ago.
    AU didn't buy the patent, the patent expired. Big difference between the two.

A few different places have copies now, to include SLR Rifleworks, which would be my first choice for a clone of the original over AU's. The ones I have from AU are not what I would call quality, but they work as a temporary fix or on guns that don't see a lot of use, like the ones on my kids' guns. The originals are still available directly from Norgon, which is where I usually buy them, or from the places that Mr. McSimon listed below.
    Last edited by drtywk; 07-14-20 at 17:19.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Anybody got a source for 147gr-150gr .308 FMJ bullets for reloading? Not Hornady. I need mil-spec style ones to make dummy rounds for a living history display, and Hornady's offering always looks wrong. I'll even settle for some 140gr 7.5 French FMJ rounds if you have a source for them, they actually look right once loaded.
    Alpha, how many do you need. I can send you some surplus m80 ball and you can do the pulls?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Alpha, how many do you need. I can send you some surplus m80 ball and you can do the pulls?
    I need about 200. Looking to do a pair of 50 round MG belts and a few loaded magazines. I thought about simply pulling rounds, but considering the amount I need, that's quite a few rounds to pull. If I can find Winchester/Armscor/whoever made components, that's my best bet.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
    Does anyone still have Norgon Ambi mag releases in stock?
    Norgon website https://www.norgon.com/ said "back order" but allowed me to add to cart and checkout on Monday. Received shipping notice within a couple of hours, received mag release Wednesday (today).

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Who is the best Vortex dealer online? I am looking at picking up the new UH1 Gen 2, and would love the best deal on it
    Just got an e-mail that Eurooptic has em. Not sure if it's the best deal on it tho.

https://www.eurooptic.com/Vortex-AMG...-AMG-HS02.aspx
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 1443 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 4439431343139314331441144214431444144514531493 ... LastLast