Thread: **ALL SOLD**

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

**ALL SOLD**

All items for sale are manufactured by Lewis Machine & Tool and are brand-new in condition. These components came from the factory installed on my LMT MWS and were removed prior to the rifle being used at all.

Click on the thumbnails for larger images.

**SOLD** LMT SOPMOD Stock, Black, Milspec **SOLD**:

From LMT: "Improved cheek weld for better shooting position. Watertight battery storage compartments. Padded buttplate reduces felt recoil and provides no-slip surface against web gear and body armor. Updated generation with dual quick detach sling swivel holes. LMT is the sole provider of the SOPMOD Buttstock to the US Special Ops Command, US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps and other government agencies and bureaus."

No explanation needed, the SOPMOD is one of the tightest and solid stocks on the market. Included with the stock are two QD Swivel attachments, also from LMT.

AVG RETAIL: $199
    MY ASKING: SOLD

**SOLD**(3) LMT Rail Panels, Carbine Length, Black**SOLD**:

From LMT: "LMT™ rail panels are 6" in length and 1 5/8" wide. Durable and made with an improved non-slip gripping surface to improve weapon control and protect the rails and hands."

I have three for sale. These are some solid rail panels and have a good texture to them. I actually like them a lot, but I tend to run my rails slick.

AVG RETAIL: $15 ea

**SOLD**LMT Rear & Front Sights**SOLD**:

From LMT, Rear: "The LMT tactical adjustable rear sight offers a co-located sight picture to back up reflex sight systems. Forward and backward compatible with M16-type weapons families. Robust design and removable to fit any Mil-Std 1913 rail. Adjustments match current M4-type operation both in function and capability."

From LMT, Front: "Tactical front sight assembly iron sight for co-located sight picture to back up reflex sight systems."

These are excellent sights, more functional than the majority of BUIS options available. These sights maintain the full functionality of fixed M16A2 type sights, while still being removable.

AVG RETAIL: $168, front and rear sight set

All prices include shipping. Payment via PayPal please.
    Last edited by USMC Tanker; 03-09-12 at 13:11.

"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." - Abraham Lincoln

Semper Fidelis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    BTT

LMT Rear sight in use:

"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." - Abraham Lincoln

Semper Fidelis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    BTT

Semper Fidelis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    BTT, LMT iron sights still for sale!

Semper Fidelis