Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you guys do in this situation?

Feedback Score

What would you guys do in this situation?

Been combing the forums for a few days now looking through all the knowledge posted and have learned lots, I just need some encouragement to pull the trigger on a first time buyer AR. Of these two both are close in price and reputation, which would you go for ? LMT SPM16 or BCM MID-16 Mod 0?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Flip a coin or pick which looks better to you. You win either way..

Feedback Score
    Both.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sorry can't help you decide but I can assure you both are excellent. I have the same uppers (not complete BCM or LMT rifles) and both are very good. You won't go wrong with either. Some variation in handquard, pistol grip, gas system that it comes down to personal preference. I like the longer handguard of the middy and that was the main reason I bought a BCM upper instead of yet another LMT 16".

Feedback Score
    either would be a great choice, its really up to you. Pick which ever one gives you a warm fuzzy.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I think you're at the point where price and availability would be the deciding factor. Both are good choices.

Feedback Score
    Have you fired either weapon yet? I don't know if there is a place where you can do something like that around your area but its worth a look into if they have them.
    "When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."
    ~ Chief Aupumut, Mohican. 1725

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Either of those would be dandy.. Lately, availability would probably be the greatest concern.. I was recently looking for a Bravo Company A4 and none were to be had.. I ended up with a Colt MT6700.. Even Colt's availability is becoming spotty.. Ron
    Ain't no pockets on a shroud..

Feedback Score
    Find your nearest flip-able object.

Designate a side for each.

Flip the object.

Whichever side is lands on, get it.

Simple as that.
    But what then is capital punishment but the most premeditated of murders, to which no criminal's deed, however calculated it may be, can be compared? - Albert Camus

Feedback Score
    Availability is a concern on on just about any affordable ar i have looked into . Why the lack of guns?Doomsday or suppossed improving economy to be blamed?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast