Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NOOB and Quick Advice

Feedback Score
    For another $350 bucks you can get a brand spankin' new in the box Colt 6920.
    Why buy used when you don't have to?

http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/CO6920.aspx

Last edited by 45auto; 03-09-12 at 19:11.

Feedback Score
    Its a LGS correct just get a bore scope and check it out but waiting on it at that price it might move on you pretty quick.
    The bore scope will show any damage to the bore and chamber..
    I think its not much to ask the store to use there bore scope.
    "The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory"
    Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    Why is the seller wanting to get rid of it? Usually, if it sounds too good to be true, it's not. JMO. If you've got to have one, I suggest save up a little more and get a new one. More times than not, you're getting another persons problem. If you know the seller personally and trust him, oh well. Good Luck !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin801 View Post
    Why is the seller wanting to get rid of it? Usually, if it sounds too good to be true, it's not. JMO. If you've got to have one, I suggest save up a little more and get a new one. More times than not, you're getting another persons problem. If you know the seller personally and trust him, oh well. Good Luck !
    It's an LGS so I don't know any of that data unfortunately. Again it looks clean but you never know.
    There's a story but its a store so you never know really. With a 30 day return policy I'm tempted to roll te dice, ya know?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 45auto View Post
    For another $350 bucks you can get a brand spankin' new in the box Colt 6920.
    Why buy used when you don't have to?
    This is the best advice you have received so far.

http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/CO6920.aspx

I personally don't mind buying used quality or reliability. I've bought used glocks and sigs. My thought was I could get this and an optic for the price of a new rifle.
    But I totally understand what ur saying and like what ur saying.

Feedback Score
    Here's some pics guys. The chamber pics didn't turn out but it's shiny....
    Again, all comments welcome. The guy did tell me that it's a lightweight BCM 14.5" mid length. But that's his eyeball for the LW barrel weight. My eye's untrained so I don't know.

Attachment 11467

Attachment 11468

Attachment 11469

Attachment 11470

Feedback Score
    At $650 this is a must buy, as long as you can verify the condition of the barrel. With a return policy have no fear.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This deal seems too good to be true. If the LGS is offering it for $650 out the door, then I wonder how much the LGS paid the previous owner for it.

Could be the LGS hasn't heard of BCM so they think BCM is lesser quality than a certain retail brand name.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mdoan300 View Post
    Could be the LGS hasn't heard of BCM so they think BCM is lesser quality than a certain retail brand name.
    This

I've been to several LGS's that had never heard of BCM or Novesky (I obviously will never ask them for advice on anything). I'd buy it and shoot it to see how it runs. With a return policy, it seems like a slam dunk to me.
    Last edited by eo500; 03-09-12 at 20:46.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eo500 View Post
    This

I've been to several LGS's that had never heard of BCM or Novesky (I obviously will never ask them for advice on anything). I'd buy it and shoot it to see how it runs. With a return policy, it seems like a slam dunk to me.
    Just what I was thinking with the return. Run it, keep it or return it. Price is good enough that I'm either getting a good deal or out nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast